“Very good value for money”

Le Boutique Hotel Moxa
Ranked #21 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good wellcome by Mr Christian the operation manager and Stefan, his assitant. both very willing to help with any question, directions and any request we raised.
All staff were very kind and helpfull.
the hotel is very nice, well located in walking distance to most poits of interest, rooms are nice and well equiped with all needed facilities.
breakfast was very good with many choices of food.

• Stayed: September 2013
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to host you at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa and thank you for your positive feedback.
I was very pleased that you liked the service we provide and I shared your kind words with my fantastic team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had to wait 30 minutes for check in - but at least the staff was nice.
Then I went to my room - and it was very-very tiny. I was not able to fully open the door as the bed was on the way... and was no place to pack my staff.
The window could not be opened, it was minimum 30 C in my room so I turned on the airco. Which was not a good idea, as I was not able to turn it off later. I asked the front desk to send someone - but they said that there is nobody in the hotel who could fix it, I have to wait at least an hour. As it 11.00 in the evening and I wanted to sleep, I started to fight with the front desk. Finally the sent a gut who turned the AC off - but as a bonus he blamed me for pushing the wrong button on the remote control. (Btw, the air-conditioner was at least 15 years old.)

Otherwise the city is great so I hope to go back again - but I will definitely book another hotel and not Moxa.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Nettie1215
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Nettie,

Thank you for your feedback and also for staying with us. I regret very much the inconvenience encountered with the air-condition as all rooms are equipped with the remote control for this. On the other hand all our hotel has window that can be opened (there are no exception on that).
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, to have the opportunity to show that we can do better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there 2 nights and like it. Stylish rooms, rich breakfast, helping and nice staff. I was in the second building and there the rooms are large, but a bit dark. Needless to say that thanks to a very central location you can easily get to many of landmarks.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Elena,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your impressions! We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to accommodate you again at Le Boutique Moxa Hotel in Bucharest!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

we stayed 6 nights. perfect location 10-15 minets from Romana & Victoria Square. The room was good and the bed was excellent, clean, free wifi, very good breakfast and pleasant and the best staff.!
I will happily stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hana w

Dear Hana,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, It's a pleasure to read that you appreciated our rooms, buffet breakfast and the friendliness of the team.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again to Le Boutique Hotel Moxa in Bucharest!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2013

clean good good place breakfast is good capucinno is good
cascaval
1 bed extra free for my child plus free breakfast
not thing to add room clean bed clean bathroom is good but very small space
nothing tp add its ok for 1-2 night s

Room Tip: good is small plus aircondiyion but smallllllllllllllllllll
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had a nice stay with us. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Today we returned from a visit to Bucharest of 5 days
After good recommendations we decided to stay at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa
The hotel have good location
The rooms are nice and large
It is pleasant to stay at the hotel
The service is excellent
The staff are very pleasant and always want to help
There is a very good breakfast
The atmosphere in the hotel is very pleasant
The price is good
If you look for a good stay in Bucharest you should definitely stay there
We highly enjoyed

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yaari_r
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Yaari,

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for appreciation and for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor site.
We will be very happy to provide another great experience on your next visit to Le Boutique Moxa Hotel in Bucharest!

We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

An experience I wanted to share from my one night stay at Le Moxa.

It was very hot when my girlfriend and I got back from downtown that day. We wanted to drink water but didn't want to use the minibar. So I called the front desk to ask if the tap water was drinkable. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to answer my request and added that we were supposed to have a welcoming bottle of water. Since this new information came up, I asked her if we could have one but she kept saying that she didn't know. Working in the hospitality industry, I could have expressed my disappointment towards her or the management but I did not. It's vacation time and I decided to go to the bar myself to ask for a bottle of water (usually it is still less expensive than the minibar, but it was only 1 lei less). However when I got to the bar, I told myself that it would be a shame if I leave the country without tasting Tuica (a liquor that can be compared with vodka). So I asked the bartender if he could pour me a glass of this famous roumanian beverage. It appeared that that day the bartender, a nice fellow named Constantin, brought a bottle of Tuica made by his Grandma and offered us, my girlfriend and I, to taste this one. This gesture was very appreciated and that's what made our stay special. Again, it was just a detail that made the difference but regarding the hotel industry, details are actually fading.

I wanted to thank Constantin for this and no need to say that I slept well after that.

Good service overall, good rooms, breakfast is just ok though for such a standing. Friendly staff indeed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pda_C
Gratiela_Badicu, General Manager at Le Boutique Hotel Moxa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It's a pleasure to read your appreciation about the friendliness of the team and our services.
We regret the inconvenience encountered about the tap water, but we cannot guarantee the quality as this is provided by the local water system.
We hope you will visit us again soon!