“Great stay!!”

Ranked #30 of 166 Hotels in Bucharest
Rome, Italy
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the first time I stayed at this hotel and I will definitely come back. The staff was very helpful, the room was quite big and clean and cozy. It helped a lot that it was close to the airport because my stay was short because I was on a business trip, so it was helpful that I could get to the airport extremly quick. Taxies are quite cheap in Bucharest so you can easily go around and the hotel is quite close to the biggest park there, if you fancy a nice walk.Highly recomment it and for sure I will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 1, 2012

During my stay at Ramada North I have noticed only positive aspects regarding this hotel: very good breakfast quality, a clean spacious room and all around professional and prompt services. I have seen a few other opinions regarding the distance from the hotel to downtown . I can tell you that if you ask for a cab at the front desk the fare from the hotel to the city center is around 4 euros, or you can use the free shuttle service offered by the hotel. Although my company paid for my accommodation I would return here anyday using my own money :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our Company had there a Meeting and for this Purpos it was ok. We stayed there only one night. But for turistic Purposes, we really can not recommend this Hotel, because it is far away from everything. The Hotel was modern and friendly Staff there. Restaurant was average.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Malaga, Spain
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I chose Ramada North based on the excellent reviews, the good price and the location close to the airport. I would no be back again.

It was my first time in Bucharest and I haven't stayed on any other hotel, but I really can't understand that this is listed as the 3rd best hotel in the city. The rooms are old and small and the room service options are limited. Look for something else!

• Stayed September 2012
Flavia S, General Manager at Ramada Hotel and Suites Bucharest North, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t like our rooms and you haven’t been satisfied with the room service options. Our rooms are decorated in a classic style and maybe this is the reason why they seem old to you. Otherwise, they are very well maintained and the size corresponds to a 4 - star property and to Ramada International standards.
The room service menu has an international format and contains 20 dishes. It was based on our guests’ recommendations , as we are continuously trying to adjust the food offer to our guests’ requests.
I hope to welcome you back in our hotel the next time you will visit Bucharest and to have a talk regarding your suggestions for improving our services.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
Flavia Sandu
Timisoara, Timis, Romania
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Good services and very nice restaurant. Hotel is in a residential quarter a little bit quite far from center, but close enough from airport. Herastrau lake is nearby and is a must to be visited. Personal very helpful and make your stay pleasent

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had nice time there. I have spent 2 nights in normal room, and i was satisfied with the treatment I got there. Receptionist were very good, food also. What I did not like about the hotel is that it is very distant from city centre and there were no bathrobes in the bathroom. Also, the hotel is in a residential quarter, so it was difficult for me to find some fast food restaurant. I would recommend it to business travelers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've stayed in Ramada North for 3 nights in July. I loved the studio they offered. A lot of space in the room, large window to enjoy the sunlight and most of all I enjoyed the nespresso machine from my kitchen. My room had a small kitchen with microwave, electric stove,fridge and everything needed for a short stay.Easy to use and with very good coffee, the nespresso machine was the delight of my stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business