“Another impressive building by Novotel!”

Ranked #12 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This hotel was in a great location for wandering into the old town, which is a must when visiting Bucharest. The facilities at the hotel were great too and the room that I stayed in had everything I needed, although the layout may have been a little out of the ordinary with the toilet in a tiny closet just inside the room door and the shower room tucked around the corner, not that it made any impact on my stay, just a bit odd.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Arendt_Irina, Deputy Marketing and Communication Manager at Novotel Bucarest City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your last stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that you took advantage of our great location and that you enjoyed the Old Town of Bucharest and the main attractions of the city which are literally just steps away from the hotel. I am also pleased to see you had overall a great time at the Novotel Bucarest City Centre.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Bucarest City Centre in the near future.

Deputy Marketing and Communication Manager

There are newer reviews for Novotel Bucarest City Centre

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed there for two nights for a weekend holiday in Bucarest. The hotel is ideally located in the city centre, near the Lipscani area (the most beautiful in my opinion) and the metro station. Our room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was abundant and the service was very good. The only thing that annoyed us was the claim that we used the minibar and consumed a beer and a cereal bar which was not true.. Anyway the girl at the reception was kind enough to deal with the situation and cancelled the charge on my credit card. Overall, we had a lovely time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Arendt_Irina, Deputy Marketing and Communication Manager at Novotel Bucarest City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Novotel during your recent stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to see that you took advantage of the hotel’s central location, very close to the main attractions of the city. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your room, as well as our various breakfast buffet and the professional attitude of the Novotel Bucarest City Centre’s team.

I am sorry to read that you encountered some issues with the minibar during your check-out process. Exceeding our guests’ expectations is what we strive for, therefore I am very glad to read that my colleague from the Front Desk managed to find a solution for this unpleasant incident.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Deputy Marketing and Communication Manager

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have spent one week this year in November in Novotel Hotel in Bucharest for business purpose. Excellent hotel: room, services!! Conference rooms very good equiped and coffee breaks with cakes and fruits. The staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Arendt_Irina, Marketing Officer at Novotel Bucarest City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Novotel during your recent stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your comments with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, our conference rooms and the invigorating coffee breaks as well as our friendly and professional team. Exceeding our guests’ expectations is what we strive for and we are therefore extremely glad to hear that you had a great experience in Novotel Bucarest City Centre.

Looking forward to having the pleasure to welcome you back in a soon future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently stayed for more than a week in this hotel. It is in a very good position, but the service was absolutely not at the level of a 4 stars hotel and the price/quality level of food at the restaurant very disappointing.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor travelers.

I am very sorry to read that we did not meet your entire expectations and I apologize for this. Exceeding our guests’ satisfaction is what we strive for and I can assure you that your comments have been taken into consideration and passed to the top management for their perusal.

Despite these inconveniences, I am glad that you enjoyed our central location, close to the main attractions of the city.
We would be more than glad to have the chance to hosting you again during your next trip to Bucharest.

Respecfully,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights while on business and it did everything it claimed, it was as 'standard' for the Novotel chain as it could be and centrally located. The service on the front desk was a little abrupt but apart from that the hotel was comfortable, clean and the breakfast superb.

If you want a Western European standard central hotel in Bucharest, you won't go far wrong with this one.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Arendt_Irina, Marketing Officer at Novotel Bucarest City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you found the location of Novotel Bucharest City Centre convinient and that you pointed out our varied breakfast buffet.
At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, therefore your feedback regarding the Reception is very important to us. Please rest assured that your comments have been passed to the Front Office Manager for her perusal.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Very nice hotel. Good workout facilities. Centrally located to many attractions. You can easily walk to the art museum and many nice restaurants. The staff were helpful and friendly. Fairly typical for a Novotel experience

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our hotel’s central location, close to the main city attractions and that our staff was showing care and attention.
I shared your compliments with the entire team in order to be aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I unfortunately stayed three nights in this hotel in March. The room was both small and very dingy. It was hard to escape the throngs of smokers near the conference rooms.

I had signed up for the Le Club Accorhotels frequent guest program prior to staying and made sure I gave my number at reservation and check-in. When I never received any credit for staying, I also filled out the missing credit form on the website. No response there either.

I certainly won't be staying at any more Accor Hotels in the future if I can possible avoid it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Novotel for your recent stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am very sorry to read that you did not receive the Le Club Accorhotels points for your stay with us, but please rest assured that your review has been taken into consideration and I already informed our Front Office Manager for her perusal.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, therefore your feedback is very important to us and help to prevent future occurrence.

We really hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.