Tempo Hotel
$105
$169
$119
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$81
$119
$106
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$104
$83
$103
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townuniversity squareminute walkroom was clean and comfortablerecommended hotelnice small hotelplace to staycold meatstwin roomsmall balconytea and coffeebreakfast roombooked this hotelbusiness tripbus stopaverage hotelwalking distance
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The outside look did not reflect the very nice interior when we entered the hotel. We loved to stay at this hotel in walking distance from the center of Bucharest. Friendly and helpful staff from entrance to departure. Fine breakfast with good service. Free Wi-Fi certainly a plus. If you look for a good hotel for family or business you should choose Tempo Hotel - it is very good value for the money for a centrally located hotel.
THPD

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
tempohotel, Manager at Tempo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your comments and enrolling in our prize draw.
I wish you good luck.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a really nice stay in Tempo Hotel. The room had just the right size, it had the look of being freshly renovated and offered good free Wi-Fi. They have a great breakfast buffet and even offer fresh prepared omelettes and scrambled eggs. The only downside was the "broken" AC, it only heated but did not cool, even when set to cool. The manager promised me that this should be fixed since the third week of May (after I departed). That meant I had some 26°C in my room (very warm days for May in Bucharest). I could open the window, but it was toward a street which had all night traffic (I had to close it in the night), which meant noise and pollution. Very comfortable bed. Close to the old town. I also had a water cooker with free tea and coffee in my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments.
The AC was fixed but unfortunately the machines get broken from time to time.

Looking forward to receive you as our gust soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights. Nice hotel, friendly staff, very good location, a nice 10-15 min walk to Old Town. Good breakfast. The main problem is the internet literally drops out every three minutes. I'd give 5 stars if this was fixed.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
tempohotel, Manager at Tempo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for comments.
We are changing our wireless network and that created problems. Next time you come all will work properly.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed at Tempo Hotel in April this year for a business trip and I have to say it is a very good hotel. It is 5 minutes walking from Piata Universitae and 10/15 minutes to the city center, in a very calmed area.

The breakfast is more than enough and the staff is really nice and helpful.

I highly recommend this hotel for any business traveller or couples visiting Bucharest.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
tempohotel, Manager at Tempo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. Maybe you will plan a small vacation in Bucharest for your next visit and we have great tips and ideas for you.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

As a follow up to my review from the 20-th of February '14, this is to confirm that Tempo Hotel is still maintaining its high standards and amenities which I have mentioned before. This should certify that my review from February was not based on a random stay or a fortunate happening; since then I booked this hotel more than 4 times and there was never a reason to withdraw any of my appraised features from my first review. Dear hotel staff & mgmt: please keep up the good job! THPD

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
tempohotel, Manager at Tempo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for enrolling in the prize draw.