See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights The hotel is smart, clean and affordable. Although, it is located near the maim train station and metro, they offer a quick, honest taxi service into town- beware of all other taxis whilst staying in Bucharest- get a price first otherwise you will be scammed!
The general location in terms of amenities is not bad, lots of fast food and small coffee shops nearby.Rhe outlook of the hotel is rather grim but inside the hitel makes up for it. Service can be slow in the hotel and while the bar/restaurant is attached to the hotel is good and conveinient becareful of when paying as a few time no change was given. I do 't mind tipping but they do not always give you the option e.g for a 403 lei meal they took 450. This part of the hotel and the slow service was disappointing.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I organized a business trip for my colleagues and we chose this hotel for the good ratings on booking. However, as soon as my colleagues were about to leave they weren't allowed to on the grounds that the bill was not paid. It turned out that we had actually encountered an issue in our accounting department and the bill was paid immediately. Nonetheless, the staff were not at all understanding, showing a complete lack of trust and their attitude was absolutely condescending. This made us feel very insecure and disappointed with their services. For these reasons, I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Made a quick booking after having being swindled in another booking. The portier Haman Thal helpes us with a quick booking, excellent service and good price. Clean rooms, good location, good prices, good service

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this hotel near the Gara de Nord railway station in Bucharest. The room was very large and clean and the breakfast was good. I would strongly recommend this hotel. There were no surprises and the the position right next to a Metro station was very convenient.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Completely met our expectations. We called ahead and reserved a room for one night, accepting the suggested cost (about $60). No credit card # requested; only my name. The walk from the railway station was short and simple. The room, on the 4th floor, was clean; the AC worked if not dramatically fast; the bed comfortable. The included breakfast was lavish!
And advice at the front desk was cordial. Later when a taxi was requested it arrived in 3 minutes. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again for one or two nights. For a longer stay we might prefer the intimacy of a BnB.

Room tip: The room prices are modest- so if budget allows consider a mid-priced room?
Date of stay: July 2017