See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd time in this hotel , be sure to take the apartment suite it's big it's good it's comftroble and affordable, the food in the restaurant is excellent and tasty , and the service from the entire staff of this hotel is flawless, outside of the hotel is the centre, shops banks , 9 minutes from the hotel is the best mall in bucharest afi mall , did I mention location location this hotel is in the centre of bucharest , we will be back for sure, and take my advice: book only this hotel in bucharest , Ehud and smadar Baraban hertzeliya Israel

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

The lady at the reception was nice and the room was big. But that's about it regarding the positive aspects.
The whole hotel is more old fashion, that is not a problem, at least for me. But the quality is not that good, cracked walls, a single functional power socket and that is, obviously not near the bed. The silicone sealant for the bathtub looks like it was applied by a child and if you want to wash your hair you need to hold the shower with a hand because there's no shower head holder, the only one is positioned at about 1.2m. Walls are thin/no phonic isolation, I could here my neighbour talking normally on the phone
I told them I only have one important request - to have good wi-fi signal, the signal was decent but I forgot to mention I also wanted internet to flow through it. Joke aside, there was internet but dropping every few minutes and after 8pm you couldn't connect to the wi-fi anymore.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dand412
Reviewed March 19, 2018

The staff are very rude impolite and not helpful at all.

I was stay several times in this Hotel, sometimes was ok, but most of them was terrible in principal due to the reception guy, that own the place or give to the clients this impressions.

Last time, I have the "honor" to stay in one room with 3 beds: 2 of them overlapped, one old TV CRT (with tube), the water from the shower easily enter in the room due to inadequate drainage of water.

After seeing the beds and the TV I was request immediately another room, the response was if I dont like to find another Hotel (after eight in the evening). After I tell him that is not normal for 4stars or 3stars to have this conditions. The response was that I am no longer welcome from now on to this Hotel and only for this time they will change the TV.

Of course there have been other complaints but in vain. (February 2017)

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2017

I have not stayed in the hotel, just came for lunch in a large group. Set up and decorations are out of fashion and so is the service. Food is decent, nothing spectacular, so overall good value for money.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Stayed there on a business trip to Buicharest. The place is fine, but, as in many Eastern city hotels, furniture is old, and amenities are somehow minimal. Breakfast was OK, but nothing fantastic. Not a place to go to fo fun...

Date of stay: November 2016