“Entertainement for the soul”

Jackie O Ristorante
Ranked #1,215 of 1,986 Restaurants in Bucharest
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

It was more than amazing the last evening here ar JackieO, the italian dishes and special drinks mixed perfectly with the stand-up/improvisation comedy night event.
Laughs and smiles until late could not complete better the night out.
And the gurss what, everyone jumped out their chairs and start dancing on the club music well mixed by the DJs.

What's awesome is that I already made the reservation for the next Saturday, when we get again the same premium quality dinner and events.

1  Thank Cobelea A

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Best afternoon ever in this city with my wife in this restaurant.
I felt like an emperor the way everyone treats you here.

The service was more than fast, excellent Fiorentina steak with porcine mushrooms and a must try Amarone red wine. The bill was almost €82 but that does not count the fun and the wonderful time spent here.

A seven stars place, check it out and you will be amazed too.

1  Thank ValentinKBL
Reviewed December 13, 2013

An excellent restaurant!
Basically I had ended up in Bucharest with my family for a weekend, and found it to be an awful experience for many reasons. However, a meal in this restaurant really did make things that little bit better.

The staff were really great and friendly, and helped distract our young son whilst we eat a truly enjoyable meal. The waiter was honest, and gave some great advice on what we could eat without trying to sell particular (the more expensive) dishes, or his own agenda.

Overall our bill came to about £50 for the two of us (2 and a half including our son) for a 3 course meal that included a bottle of wine and other drinks. We really couldn't believe the low cost for such a great meal that was delicious. After a superb meal platter as a starter my partner and I both had steak with a creamy peppercorn sauce for the main course, whilst I shared a custom made "Fruit Tiramisu" with my son.
The place is hard to find - on a small street parallel to a main road running through Bucharest, although it is only a 2 minute walk from the Novotel Hotel.
This restaurant also doubles as a Cafe, and as a nightclub later on at night.

However, it was very quiet whilst we were there. Empty actually. Was it because we went early evening time? And also, Romania blatantly flouts the EU law of non-smoking in public places so I don't know how smoky it would have been if it had been busy.
My overall advice - VISIT IT!