“What an adventure!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$107.43*
and up
Half-Day Tour to Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov...
Ranked #48 of 156 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: Romania To Go is a private tour company, opened for those who desire to visit Romania without the troubles and schedule issues of a big group. My name is Andrei Brebulet, and I have decided to open this small company because, in my years of experience as a tour guide, I have realized that many of my guests, coming from big groups (such as cruise ships or bus tours), always were searching for an easier, but more exclusive way to visit my great country. My travels through Romania have taken me to some unique places, offering some of the last places in Europe where one can admire natural beauty, time old traditions, while benefiting also from 4 star hotels, B&B and restaurants. My company provides tours in all regions of Romania, specially made for groups of 2 or 4 persons, while also being able to accommodate up to 8. We use a modern fleet of cars, ranging in size from hatchbacks (for small city tours), up to sedans, station wagons or minivans, depending on the size and necessities of the groups. The tours that we provide offer great activities, not only for the history buffs, but for the entire family. They range from simple sightseeing, to rock climbing, fishing, bird watching, 4×4 off-road tours, traditional activities, wine tasting (and the list just goes on). We can guarantee great prices, high quality products and services.
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We were a mixed party of teenagers & seniors for a private tour to castles and Brasov. Excellent day out with knowledgeable, friendly & humourous guide Chris.

A great way to discover more of Romania in a short time, alongside the castles the Autumn colours were breathtaking.

Compliments to Andrei for his prompt emails whilst arranging the day tour.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

I have always loved the stories of Dracula, and I have always wanted to visit Transylvania. It was all so nice, the people are so friendly. There were so many places that I visited that I loved it was hard to pick just one. Our guide was absolutely the best. He was so informative and friendly. We were lucky to have someone so
knowledgeable. Andrei is very good at setting up your tours. I would recommend Andrei to anyone. Peggy M

2  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Andrei was great to respond by email and communication was quick and easy. We really appreciated how easy it was to get information and how willing he was to rearrange plans even the day before when we decided to change one day trip we had planned for a different option all together.

Chris was our guide and he was very pleasant and willing to make the most of our time together. His English was very good. He seemed very knowledgeable of the history of the areas we toured.

We took two separate day trips and enjoyed them both. I would recommend getting in touch with Andrei if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Andrei is a great communicator. He was prompt in answering all of our questions through email previous to our day trip. The price was incredibly reasonable for a guide that was so knowledgable about the area. We really enjoyed our trip and can highly recommend it to others.

Andy B, Owner at Romania To Go - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. It was a great day indeed and I am really happy you enjoyed the tour.
I hope to see you back in Romania soon.

Best wishes,
Andrei

See more reviews
Reviewed May 6, 2015

We spent two days, one seeing Bucharest and one in Transylvania, both days were enjoyable and informative. The guide was most knowledgeable and agreeable. I would do it again!

1  Thank SanFranciscoDon
Andy B, Manager at Romania To Go - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2015

Thank you for choosing us for your visit of Romania. We are really happy to see such good feedback.
Hope to see you here again soon, to visit so much more of what this country has to offer.

Warm wishes from Romania!