“Half Day Tour to Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov Monastery”

Romania To Go - Day Tours
$323.05*
Day Trip to Transylvania including Walachia and Prahova Valley
Ranked #49 of 138 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: Romania To Go is a private tour company, opened for those who desire to visit Romania without the troubles and schedule issues of a big group. My name is Andrei Brebulet, and I have decided to open this small company because, in my years of experience as a tour guide, I have realized that many of my guests, coming from big groups (such as cruise ships or bus tours), always were searching for an easier, but more exclusive way to visit my great country. My travels through Romania have taken me to some unique places, offering some of the last places in Europe where one can admire natural beauty, time old traditions, while benefiting also from 4 star hotels, B&B and restaurants. My company provides tours in all regions of Romania, specially made for groups of 2 or 4 persons, while also being able to accommodate up to 8. We use a modern fleet of cars, ranging in size from hatchbacks (for small city tours), up to sedans, station wagons or minivans, depending on the size and necessities of the groups. The tours that we provide offer great activities, not only for the history buffs, but for the entire family. They range from simple sightseeing, to rock climbing, fishing, bird watching, 4×4 off-road tours, traditional activities, wine tasting (and the list just goes on). We can guarantee great prices, high quality products and services.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

It was a perfect tour out of Bucharest with a wonderful guide. Chris told us about the places we were visiting as well as answered all our questions about Romania and especially the school system. The tour enabled us to see some of the countryside as well as learn more about Vlad the Impaler and the role of monasteries in Romania in medieval times. It was a relaxing tour which left us with enough energy to do more sightseeing in Bucharest. Chris was very knowledgeable and let us set the pace, but ensured that we would see everything. Highly recommend.

1  Thank ckw911
Andy B, Owner at Romania To Go - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your review.
Only by receiving such feedback from our guests we can grow. We are very happy so hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back here some day.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I booked them thru Viking Cruise Line and was very pleased. Of the guides, Bogdan Alexe was especially good.

1  Thank garyhor

Reviewed May 18, 2014

There were four of us who toured with Andrei. He was very knowledgable and very enjoyable. Not only did he show us the sights but he gave us an invaluable insight on Romania. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!
Nancy Evans

2  Thank Nancy E

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We recently visited Bucharest as part of a Viking River trip. We decided we would like to go to the Black Sea and Constanta. Andy was referred to us. A great choice. It was a long ride, about 2 1/2 hours. During the ride Andy was a wealth of information. He discussed the history, agriculture, people, wildlife, and so much more as we passed through each area. The time went so quickly. Although Constanta is undergoing large scale renovations, he knew how to make the best of the city. We rode the tram, walked the Black Sea Beach, walked the area of the Casino and had a wonderful lunch at Terasa Taraneasca. Being Easter Monday, the Art Museum was closed. On the way back to Bucharest he took the back roads and gave us insight to rural life and the cultures of the people who live there. Andy is a personable young man who really knows Romania. We would highly recommend using him.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Chris was a wonderful young guide and driver. We travelled out of Bucharest to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace then back into the city. He told me a great amount about the sites and I learned a great deal about the Romanian way of life. Chris was very accommodating and drove me to a shopping mall so that I could purchase a new camera, came right into the stores with me, and then drove me to some other sightseeing locations in the city. He is an excellent guide and driver and I would highly recommend him.

1  Thank Patricia R