“Private Day tour in Bucharest”

Romania To Go - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$107.43*
and up
Half-Day Tour to Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov...
Ranked #48 of 156 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: Romania To Go is a private tour company, opened for those who desire to visit Romania without the troubles and schedule issues of a big group. My name is Andrei Brebulet, and I have decided to open this small company because, in my years of experience as a tour guide, I have realized that many of my guests, coming from big groups (such as cruise ships or bus tours), always were searching for an easier, but more exclusive way to visit my great country. My travels through Romania have taken me to some unique places, offering some of the last places in Europe where one can admire natural beauty, time old traditions, while benefiting also from 4 star hotels, B&B and restaurants. My company provides tours in all regions of Romania, specially made for groups of 2 or 4 persons, while also being able to accommodate up to 8. We use a modern fleet of cars, ranging in size from hatchbacks (for small city tours), up to sedans, station wagons or minivans, depending on the size and necessities of the groups. The tours that we provide offer great activities, not only for the history buffs, but for the entire family. They range from simple sightseeing, to rock climbing, fishing, bird watching, 4×4 off-road tours, traditional activities, wine tasting (and the list just goes on). We can guarantee great prices, high quality products and services.
Reviewed May 18, 2014

There were four of us who toured with Andrei. He was very knowledgable and very enjoyable. Not only did he show us the sights but he gave us an invaluable insight on Romania. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!
Nancy Evans

2  Thank Nancy E
Andy B, Owner at Romania To Go - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your review.
Only by receiving such feedback from our guests we can grow. We are very happy so hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back here some day.
Also feel free to visit us on our facebook page and give us a like.

Warm wishes from Romania!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Chris was a wonderful young guide and driver. We travelled out of Bucharest to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace then back into the city. He told me a great amount about the sites and I learned a great deal about the Romanian way of life. Chris was very accommodating and drove me to a shopping mall so that I could purchase a new camera, came right into the stores with me, and then drove me to some other sightseeing locations in the city. He is an excellent guide and driver and I would highly recommend him.

1  Thank Patricia R

Thank you so much for your review.
Also feel free to visit us on our facebook page and give us a like.

Warm wishes from Romania!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We booked our trip through Andrei Brebulent’s company Romania-To-Go. It was pleasure to deal with Andrei, his turnaround time was very quick, and all his replies were very helpful, kind and polite. They kept their promises and provided us great time in beautiful Romania. We were lucky to have Bogdan with us, he is extremely good guide, safe driver and very prompt. We can highly recommend this company.

Andy B, Owner at Romania To Go - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your review of your trip with RomaniaToGo Private Tours. It means a lot to us and we sincerely hope you will return to us soon. Warm wishes from Romania!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Andrei was very responsive to our request for a private tour for 4 people to Brasov. He gave a good price and stayed with it even though costs had risen. No extra were requested. We toured Peles Castle. Had a private tour of the Black church and a beautiful overlook of the city and explained its wall, towers and defense. Drove past Polesti oil fields.
Andrei's English is wonderful and he answered all our questions and providing a good narrative. He took us to an excellent restaurant in Brasov.
He is an excellent tour guide, driver and business man. We give him our highest recommendation.
His vehicle was excellent and his driving was excellent.
His rate is very reasonable.