All reviews old town star property cismigiu park nice hotel room was clean city break mini bar nice breakfast hotel staff university square stayed for nights minute walk central location recommend this hotel laptop furniture
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We booked a room for 2 persons at booking.com for one night from the 5th til 6th of August 2018. After a long flight we were surprised to hear that we supposedly had booked a room for only one person. The staff responsible for the night check in didn't show any sign of understanding for the situation and yelled: it's your reservation, not mine. Because we were very tired we rented a second room. Afterwards we mailed with the manager about this but she wasn't willing to solve anything. She even mailed me that "we allocated you a single room, as it is normal", even though I paid for a two person room on booking.com. The only argument the hotel had was that they had a paper, which said that I booked it for one room. In hindsight there was something wrong with the page of the hotel on booking.com (the page said that the room was suitable for 2 persons max, but the confirmation said that the 2 person room was for 1 person usable), but the hotel didn't want to understand us in any way at all.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Coming to the hotel I was met by a receptionist that was obviously fed up by the job and the guests of the hotel. I had paid extra for an upgrade, but had a ordinary room as a mistake. This was changed later that evening.
Next day I heard another receptionist trying to explain something to some guests, but loosing patience, not nice!
The upgraded room was exactly as dull as the ordinary room - just a little more space... No sofa, actually no place to relax!
Simple and enjoyable breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Average hotel with big room and clean.
The furniture and wc were not new but it was confortable.
The room was a bit hot but the room has air conditioning.
Basic breakfast.
The staff is very polite, friendly and speaks good english.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I arrived after a long trip expecting to have some rest and a bath.the hotel is very old and there are no baths just showers in the room. I also wasn’t expecting carpet everywhere around the hotel and hotel room.

There was late and there weren’t any room services just a poor minibar with only nuts as a snack.

On top of that WiFi wasn’t working at all so I called the reception several times but it was not much of help. As a foreigner on a business trip to have proper internet in my room it was crucial for my next day meeting.

Breakfasts was very poor as there weren’t much variety.

In general I did not enjoy my stay or managed to get a proper rest. The rooms could have be more tidy or cleaner. Breaksfast could have been better .

The service was nice though

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2018

In general, the hotel is not too bad and the service is no doubt acceptable, but I could not sleep a single night because of the constant noise produced by some air conditioning device just below my room. It was a sleepless nightmare. I complained but for no use.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business