“Highly professional with a personal touch!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bucharest Party ON

Bucharest Party ON
Ranked #1 of 276 things to do in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: Party ON is the premier Bucharest nightlife service catering exclusively to foreigners.If you are in Bucharest just for a city break or new in town and you want to party and to make new friends, you are welcome to join Party ON! Whatever your will is in terms of music taste, drink and budget, we will find the best solutions for you to have a legendary night out in Bucharest. Party ON’s mission is to offer you the right type of entertainment in a comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly professional with a personal touch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

From the onset ‘Party On’ (Rucsandra and Florin) were highly professional in helping develop a tailor made Stag Party/Tour of Bucharest for seventeen people!

I contacted nearly all of the stag/tour agencies in Bucharest’s and it quickly became apparent that ‘Party on’ stood out from the crowd, as their helpfulness, speed of communication and pricing was second to none.

They have an excellent knowledge of Bucharest and worked with me to evolve a plan for the long weekend which involved many great suggestions from themselves alongside a few that I had ascertained from Tripadvisor.

Once in Bucharest things ran like clockwork with all the transportation, restaurants and clubs (great seats!!) having been pre-booked by ‘Party on’. Rucsandra and Florin are great people, who have the perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness, they intermingled with my friends and I very well and we all shared some great laughs together, I cannot thank them enough!!

I would recommend them to anyone who needs a tour of Bucharest, be it for a wild stag party or for a relaxed a city tour.

Once again thank you Rucsandra and Florin!!

Visited May 2014

Thessaloniki, Greece
113 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Useful insight into bucharest nightlife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Was good to get shown around by a local who knows the different areas and bars to frequent. There is only one organised group pub crawl in the city I believe run by the hostel so the choice is this one (more for bigger budgets) and the other which I haven't been on.

Uster, Switzerland
“Easter Party with Party ON”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We've booked Party ON to guide us through the nightlife of Bucharest. To cut a long story short they fulfilled all of our expectations. We've been to heaps of great venues that we wouldn't have found without them. We really want to thank Rucsandra and Florin for everything! Hope to see guys another time!

Vienna, Austria
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was with a friend on a Party tour in bucharest guided by Rucsandra and Vlad from Party ON!
It was a really cool experiance. We was in a lot of great Clubs and saw great daytime activities!
Thank you to both for a real great Weekend and a great night in Fratelli!
Till next time in June! :-)

Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly And Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I wanted some guidance in Bucharest and that was forthcoming and more.This was at the very last minute after my arrival but Bucharest Party On came through with flying colours.My contact,Rucsandra,was a fount of knowledge,friendly and has some pretty (and similarly highly educated) friends,too.She and Bucharest Party On saved my trip.

1 Thank stephen s