Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great people, great bikes

Took an almost new GS1250 and had a ride to Lepsa in Orientali Carpathians. Cristi delivered... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
C5646MBadrianc
via mobile
R1200GS

Excellent service. BMW+Side cases+top case+ helmet + jacket + gloves for a trip to the seaside... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
B8267ZWalex

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip excellent trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017

The dealings with Rent4Ride were seamless. I booked the bike in advance, had it delivered to my hotel and off I went on a Rent4Ride recommended three day route. What I had assumed to be an standard A to B route was in fact a very well thought out plan taking in popular tourist destinations via the best roads I have ever ridden on. Don't hesitate, its very much it. I very much hope to do this trip again. Cheers to all the guys at Rent4Ride!

Date of experience: May 2017
Cristian G, Owner at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Thank you for choosing Rent4Ride! Bring your friends in August and let's do a tour in Transilvania, for sure you will love it!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

This was my first time in Bucharest and I wanted to take an extra day and ride out to the Black Sea. We rented the BMW 650 along with helmet and gloves for 1 day.

Getting the bikes was very easy. We paid for the bikes in cash, which is typical in Bucharest, but when I got there I realized that I didn't have enough RON, so I gave him $US which I had, then even I returned the bike paid him inn RON and he returned the $US that I had given him.

The Bucharest traffic is pretty heavy, but the divers there are pretty chill about bikes splitting lanes and doing what it takes to get through traffic. Outside of the city on the highway, the speed limit is 130kph (about 90mph for you fellow Americans) and like in the US, everyone breaks it unless there are police around. The little 650 would pull about 150-160 maxed out and so it was fine. The bigger were in good shape and we had no problems at all with the bikes.

If you are visiting Bucharest I recommend renting bikes and riding. And if you aren't sure effete to go, they can recommend destinations and routes that will make for a fun ride.

Date of experience: April 2017
Cristian G, Owner at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for choosing Rent4Ride! For your next visit plan to 3-4 days to ride Transfagarasan, Transalpina and other scenic roads in Romania. Our BMW motorbikes will be here for you and your friends :)

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Would definitely recommend this company to anybody who likes to travel with motorcycle, excellent condition bike and guys pleasure to deal with and very helpful.

Date of experience: May 2017
Cristian G, Owner at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for riding with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend we had a great weekend with motorcycles rented from Rent4ride, the motorcycles are very well maintained and are suitable for the roads in Romania. The owner is very friendly. Thanks

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank Alin P
Cristian G, Owner at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

We hope to see you this summer again! New BMW motorbikes are waiting for you and your friends.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Bikes in a good shape
First time renting a bike and it was very good experience
Christian was very kind answering all the questions
The hot spot provided was exelent

Date of experience: September 2016