Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great people, great bikes

Took an almost new GS1250 and had a ride to Lepsa in Orientali Carpathians. Cristi delivered... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
C5646MBadrianc
via mobile
R1200GS

Excellent service. BMW+Side cases+top case+ helmet + jacket + gloves for a trip to the seaside... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 28, 2018
B8267ZWalex

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers model
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Their reputation for customer service was reinforced with me. I have exchanged 37 emails with them since December of 2015, including a trip postponement. Cristian had to put up with a LOT of questions from me since I've never rented a motorcycle OR been in Romania.
They don't have the cheapest prices of all the companies that rent out motorcycles in Romania, but of the ones that had reviews and appeared to be credible, they have the best price. You NEED credibility when you are risking your life on 2 wheels. I also recommend getting comprehensive insurance and they were willing to price match their competitors for this service.
I sent 4 days and 3 nights putting 812km (505 miles) on a F650GS riding to Curtea de Argeș, through the Transfăgărășan, to Brașov and back. With their help I had an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Kory S
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We rented a BMW 1200gs for a week. Cristian and Dorian were very responsive and always responded quickly when we tried to reach them. Rent4ride is a small, personable company with newer bikes to rent. We booked last minute and actually had them provide helmets, jackets, and pants. Great company-solid bikes to rent.

Now for riding in Romania. Being from the Western US we are used to open roads and big landscapes. Romania is culturally interesting-not really stunning though. Really plan ahead as to where you want to ride. The main roads can be horribly clogged. Miles of trucks and family cars (yes we visited during the height of summer vacation). We had 7 days and just tried to ride too far. Keep it simple and explore all the back roads.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank willh73
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I booked a BMW GS800. Bike was in excellent condition. I did more than 800km without any problems.
Although it is a big bike, it feels very good once your legs up (:
I would definitely recommend you to rent from rent4ride!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

I emailed Cristian from Istanbul saying I was going to be in Romania that weekend, and whether or not I could, as a US rider, rent from him. He immediately responded saying everything was totally good to go. So we set everything up, and I picked the bike up early morning Saturday (bonus points to Cristian for being so amenable and friendly). The bike ran really well, and I spent the weekend riding through Romania, having a great time. Cristian was also great about me returning the bike at my leisure. The prices are fair, and Cristian is a great guy, and always able to be contacted. I am very happy with the way the weekend went, and I would absolutely use Rent4Ride again.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank philwatson92
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I booked a GS650 (800cc). Bike was in excellent condition. I did more than 2,250km without any issue. Excellent service. Friendly people. I would definitely recommend rent4ride!

Date of experience: June 2016