Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Magic trip!

Most excellent country to tour on bikes, rent4ride made it easy for us and the bikes were in very... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
MatthewM5607
Great people, great bikes

Took an almost new GS1250 and had a ride to Lepsa in Orientali Carpathians. Cristi delivered... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
C5646MBadrianc
via mobile

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip excellent trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We rented a BMW 1200gs for a week. Cristian and Dorian were very responsive and always responded quickly when we tried to reach them. Rent4ride is a small, personable company with newer bikes to rent. We booked last minute and actually had them provide helmets, jackets, and pants. Great company-solid bikes to rent.

Now for riding in Romania. Being from the Western US we are used to open roads and big landscapes. Romania is culturally interesting-not really stunning though. Really plan ahead as to where you want to ride. The main roads can be horribly clogged. Miles of trucks and family cars (yes we visited during the height of summer vacation). We had 7 days and just tried to ride too far. Keep it simple and explore all the back roads.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank willh73
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I booked a BMW GS800. Bike was in excellent condition. I did more than 800km without any problems.
Although it is a big bike, it feels very good once your legs up (:
I would definitely recommend you to rent from rent4ride!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

I emailed Cristian from Istanbul saying I was going to be in Romania that weekend, and whether or not I could, as a US rider, rent from him. He immediately responded saying everything was totally good to go. So we set everything up, and I picked the bike up early morning Saturday (bonus points to Cristian for being so amenable and friendly). The bike ran really well, and I spent the weekend riding through Romania, having a great time. Cristian was also great about me returning the bike at my leisure. The prices are fair, and Cristian is a great guy, and always able to be contacted. I am very happy with the way the weekend went, and I would absolutely use Rent4Ride again.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank philwatson92
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I booked a GS650 (800cc). Bike was in excellent condition. I did more than 2,250km without any issue. Excellent service. Friendly people. I would definitely recommend rent4ride!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank LorenzoFarFarAway
Reviewed June 16, 2016

The service was excellent. They delivered us the motorcycle at the airport in Bucharest, and they picked it up again at the last day at a hotel near by. This without any extra charges.
We drove Transalpina and Transfagarasan during these days. It was so nice that we concider to go back another year and do it all again.

Date of experience: June 2016