Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Motorbike-Tour

We spend a wonderful week on motorbike in Rumania. The service from Rent4Ride was perfect, the 2... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sightseer39087638367
Vienna, Austria
Magic trip!

Most excellent country to tour on bikes, rent4ride made it easy for us and the bikes were in very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MatthewM5607

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip excellent trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2016

I emailed Cristian from Istanbul saying I was going to be in Romania that weekend, and whether or not I could, as a US rider, rent from him. He immediately responded saying everything was totally good to go. So we set everything up, and I picked the bike up early morning Saturday (bonus points to Cristian for being so amenable and friendly). The bike ran really well, and I spent the weekend riding through Romania, having a great time. Cristian was also great about me returning the bike at my leisure. The prices are fair, and Cristian is a great guy, and always able to be contacted. I am very happy with the way the weekend went, and I would absolutely use Rent4Ride again.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank philwatson92
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I booked a GS650 (800cc). Bike was in excellent condition. I did more than 2,250km without any issue. Excellent service. Friendly people. I would definitely recommend rent4ride!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank LorenzoFarFarAway
Reviewed June 16, 2016

The service was excellent. They delivered us the motorcycle at the airport in Bucharest, and they picked it up again at the last day at a hotel near by. This without any extra charges.
We drove Transalpina and Transfagarasan during these days. It was so nice that we concider to go back another year and do it all again.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank KnutB55
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Contactors Bucharest, picked us up from the hotel, we received new motorcycles, we got wifi saved us a trip, the trip was great, the motorcycles were excellent, there were no glitches, excellent service, it is important to take Chargers for cell phones. I recommend thereof that has someone who needs help or would like to receive tips on a motorcycle in Romania is invited to contact

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank 186adig
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Very good and easy rental process. Great bikes and minimal hassle. Received route guidance as well as rain gear which proved to be helpful. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2016