Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great people, great bikes

Took an almost new GS1250 and had a ride to Lepsa in Orientali Carpathians. Cristi delivered... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
C5646MBadrianc
via mobile
R1200GS

Excellent service. BMW+Side cases+top case+ helmet + jacket + gloves for a trip to the seaside... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
B8267ZWalex

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip excellent trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2016

The service was excellent. They delivered us the motorcycle at the airport in Bucharest, and they picked it up again at the last day at a hotel near by. This without any extra charges.
We drove Transalpina and Transfagarasan during these days. It was so nice that we concider to go back another year and do it all again.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank KnutB55
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Contactors Bucharest, picked us up from the hotel, we received new motorcycles, we got wifi saved us a trip, the trip was great, the motorcycles were excellent, there were no glitches, excellent service, it is important to take Chargers for cell phones. I recommend thereof that has someone who needs help or would like to receive tips on a motorcycle in Romania is invited to contact

2  Thank 186adig
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Very good and easy rental process. Great bikes and minimal hassle. Received route guidance as well as rain gear which proved to be helpful. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Uri G
Reviewed May 23, 2016

We drove on the perfect bikes from rent4ride through Romania for 6 days. Turned to be a great adventure. Bikes where really in perfect shape the weather cooperates with us accept for one day and the country is beautiful and worth the trip. Costs are affordable food is good accommodations are nice and you can choose from many offers. But the views and the roads worth the trip. We will come again.

1  Thank Galibene
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I rented a BMW 650 from Rent4ride and it was an amazing experience. The bike was in excellent shape and it handled perfectly. It was delivered to my hotel which was very helpful as I was working while I was in Romania. When the helmet that was dropped off didn't quite fit, Cristian personally came to my hotel the next day and brought me two other to choose from. It was a great experience altogether and I fully recommend them to anyone interested in renting a motorcycle.

2  Thank heybooo