Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Motorbike-Tour

We spend a wonderful week on motorbike in Rumania. The service from Rent4Ride was perfect, the 2... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sightseer39087638367
Vienna, Austria
Magic trip!

Most excellent country to tour on bikes, rent4ride made it easy for us and the bikes were in very... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
MatthewM5607

All reviews motorcycle trip pre trip excellent trip romanian countryside great tour cristian gs bikes bmw christian transfagarasan route helmets gloves jacket brake panniers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

A very good bike very powerful very comfortable but a little think the box of behind is a little bit hard to use. We had fantastic trip. Let's ride

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank רביד ש
Cristian G, Owner at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Next time you visit Bucharest and want to rent a motorcycle in Romania, we will be here to offer you the best experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

I found Rent4Ride online. Cristian was an amazing tour guide. I planned ahead by emailing him then calling him before my trip to Bucharest-Romania. I would recommend at least 3 days to explore beautiful Romania on a motorcycle. Excellent bike and excellent tour guide. Cristian gave me extra gear and clothes because I wasn't prepared for the mountain cold. I wish Cristian much success in the future. I will definitely plan another trip there.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Omar T
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

We made a trip from Bucharest to Varna, Black sea side, Constanta and back to Bucharest. We took a BMW F650GS. I was sceptic about this bike because it so small. But was very impressed of its power. Very light, fast, no one problem.
Cristian and Flora were very-very nice and helpful! Next trip to the Romanian mountains I'll do through them!
Five stars extra plus!!!

1  Thank Eugene S
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I wanted to rent the 650GS. Cristian was very responsive over email, and very friendly. The motorcycle was ready when I came to pick up. The bike was in a good condition, and it was convenient to have a top case and a wifi hotspot for communications and maps. Cristian also recommended a route based on the number of days available that hit the nicest roads and areas.
So overall a great renting experience.
In general, the roads in were beautiful, and this bike feels very stable, even when the road was wet (I didn't try other models).

Date of experience: July 2015
Cristian G, Manager at Rent4Ride, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2015

Thank you Nathan for riding with Rent4Ride, I hope to see you back in Romania, will have the chance to try the Bmw F650GS 800cc and 71hp.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

A very fast, efficient and professional business, very friendly and helpful too. I would recommend this to anyone looking to rent bikes in Romania.