“Choosing the Right Team”

UnzipRomania Travel
Searching for Dracula: Private Day Trip from Bucharest
$90.64*
Constanta and the Black Sea Private Tour from Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: UnzipRomania is a unique tour company with experience in designing private and tailor-made holidays, adventure and relaxation tours in unseen places of wild beauty throughout Romania: Transylvania, Wallachia, Maramures, Bucovina and Moldavia.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When you're traveling with five children and you have specific needs which are sometimes off the beaten path, you need a team you can depend on to do research in advance and improvise along the way. Diana and Christian are that team. They provided us with everything we could ask for and more to ensure that our tour was a huge success. And when I told my children, ages 8 to 22 that I was going to rate them and I asked what rating they should receive, in unison they shouted back, "Excellent." My wife and I couldn't agree more. We are happy to be references for Diana and Christian and look forward to seeing them again on our next visit to Romania.

2  Thank David L

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this trip. Our guides, Diana and Cristan were amazing! Highly highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank erinmop
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Romania to see the Bran castle and learn more about the story of Dracula. Our Guide was excellent and present us more than we asked for / ordered. If you can visit Romania only for short time, we can suggest you this tour!!!!!! By the way: after this tour we knew that Brasov is more interesting than the Bran castle. Diana, thanks again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Kajo E
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was my first time as a solo traveller with a guide and driver. Diana and Christian made it really easy -- relaxed driving, lots of information, and within seconds they felt like family. Diana was great with my email questions before arriving and they were happy to change the tour to reflect my interests. I had already spent four great days in Bucharest. My trip with them outside of the city added a huge amount to my experience of Romania.

2  Thank R-M-Toronto
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Diana and Christian made us feel like locals going on a day trip out of Bucharest. We enjoyed an amazing lunch at Brasov on the square and climbed towers of the old city's walls. We also saw the island chapel where the good Count is allegedly buried as well as a great tour through the beautiful Pelas palace and the medieval castle where the good Queen Mary's heart is buried. Don't miss the torture museum so that you can understand the monument in central Bucharest. Vlad the Impaler speaks from the grave on the evils of repressive government.

3  Thank bagelx