Stayed in Bucharest for business. The hotel was clean and well appointed, the staff friendly.
In the center of town near the metro ideal for exploring the city and working.
Internet access is excellent, the breakfast very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering above the city skyline, InterContinental Bucharest is one of the city's favourite international high-rise hotels, a distinction owed to its ideal location, fine appointments and impeccable service. Experience the Club InterContinental Lounge on the 21st floor of the hotel for a memorable stay in a relaxing, private and elegant setting designed to fulfil the expectations of the business travellers. Immerse yourself in the beautifully designed pool, with panoramic city vistas on the 22nd floor. Dine at Corso Brasserie, offering a contemporary Romanian menu and glass walls overlooking Bucharest. For a fine dining experience, try the Modigliani Pasta e Carne, one of the top Italian restaurants in Bucharest.The Old City Center, the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall and Cismigiu Gardens are just a few minutes away from the hotel. You’re also within walking distance of Bucharest’s business and shopping districts. Start your Bucharest's itinerary with the amazing city view from your room balcony! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Bucharest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Bucharest Intercontinental