Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Crowne Plaza Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
$81
$78
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$126
$116
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Z Executive Boutique Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$138
$133
  • Breakfast included
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Capitol Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$89
$189
$183
Orbitz.com
Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Restaurant
Grand Pier Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$96
$83
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteak restaurantherastrau parkhard rock cafehuge parknice hotelbusiness tripclose to the airportwifi connectionquality hotelbusiness centerlarge bathroomlobby barrooms are comfortablebreakfast buffetstayed nightsold citywtc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed here three times for work between October and December and on the whole it was a pretty good experience. Aurora on reception was friendly and I also like the fact that she remembered me from my previous trips. The beds were comfy, wifi was free and worked well. Breakfast was ok, some of the cooked stuff is a little bit questionable so I'd stick with the excellent continental selection. Just don't have anything from the minibar, you can buy a bag of food from the supermarket for what the hotel charge for a can of coke.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center during your recent trips to Romania and sharing your impressions about our quality & services here on tripadvisor.
I'm happy to read your very positive comments and will certainly share them with my team - especially Aurora - as they will motivate us to continue our daily efforts to exceed our clients expectations.
The entire team is looking forward to welcome you back to Bucharest and our hotel in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I booked a suite for a short business stay, because I needed some separate space for organizing a meeting. It was ok. But just ok. Although the hotel is rather new, my suite looked outmoded, with old fashion decoration and old wooden panels and wardrobes. There was also an unpleasant smell around, most probably coming from some bathroom siphon. The lobby and the two restaurants were modern, however in colors of questionable taste. A bright red for the steakhouse and an orange for the breakfast area, where it had been rather difficult to find a proper seating place in the morning. Personel attitude and service had been average to good. Location is 20 minute away from the airport, which was convenient for my purpose of visit. Prices reasonable, food good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for sharing your comments and impressions about your last stay with us. Your opinion is very important as we constantly aim to improve our quality and services to exceed our guests expectations.
I'm also very pleased to inform you that we have recently opened one more restaurant in our hotel which is especially dedicated to Romanian cuisine and offers a more tempered color and atmosphere.
Together with my team I hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the close future and would like to wish you happy holidays and all the best for 2014.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The hotel is nice, I was there for business reason and next to the WTC where my office was located, so only 5 min walk which is nice to avoid traffic problems. The hotel is about 6 km far from the center, not too far away, a taxi trip till the center will cost you about 2,70 € (3,7 $). Dont' take any taxi without meters. Breakfast which was included in myroom price was good, rooms spacious. Hotel was free wifi or anyway included in the price. The hotel restaurant is very good, a little more priced than in town but if you don't have time to get to the center it's quite good for an hotel. No swimming pool, well a small fitness one with also a sauna and a steam cabin.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comments about your previous stay at our hotel. Your kind words mean a lot to me and the team especially as you travel a lot and have stayed in many hotels.
I'm sure it is good news for you that very soon we will open our Romanian restaurant "La Sipote" where we will offer to our clients and the city not only a very modern interpretation of the Romanian cuisine, but also a very attractive value for price proposition.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future,
kind regards,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for business and personally the location couldn't have been better. Bar was well appointed and I ate at the restaurant both nights and food was great. Additionally, I was very pleasantly surprised by the Romanian wine on offer!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking your time to review your last at our hotel and share your comments here with the community on tripadvisor.
It makes me very proud to read your kind words which I'll certainly be sharing with all my team. It is true, that Romanian wines deserve a much higher appreciation. This is why we try to promote some of the best ones through our extensive selection.
Together with all the team we are looking forward to welcome you back to Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center again in the nearest future,
kind regards,