“Nice place”

Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center
Ranked #23 of 169 Hotels in Bucharest
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had my wedding reception in one of the event rooms. I liked their room, their staff was nice and they have a sweet shop, restaurant and hair salon that were lovely, cleaning services were prompt. I liked my stay there. It was closed to Herastrau Park and I could take a bus to go to the center in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review. I'm very happy to read that the team of the hotel could contribute to your wonderful wedding celebration at our hotel and you fully appreciate our professionalism, quality and services which we are proud of offering to all our guests.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the future,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Arrived very late for a 2 day business trip. Receptionist was very fast with formalities and within a few moments I was in my upper floor executive room (opted for this package with upper floor, free minibar - soft and beer and late check out, breakfast included). Left my business card with receptionist and by next day was invited by email to join Le Club; their points can be exchanged automatically for airline miles. Good sized room, large bathroom with excellent amenities (quality soaps, shampoo from Roger&Gallet as well as razor toothbrush etc). Extremely comfortable bed with plenty of quality pillows. Loved the inside door that separated bedroom from the rest of the room offering additional sound insulation. Breakfast was reasonably good, nothing extravagant but sufficient choice with excellent pastries - as expected from a French hotel chain. Serviced with a smile. The espresso machine at breakfast was a good touch. Free wifi (no trouble with speed, no need for complicated log-ins etc) was most welcomed. Trouble free fast checkout. All in all a trouble free professional service in an otherwise hectic business trip...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you very much for choosing to stay at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center and taking your time to review your experience you had with us.
I am delighted to read that through our professionalism, quality and service we have contributed to make your hectic business trip a pleasant and hopefully very successful one.
Certainly I will share your kind words with all the team of the hotel as they will serve us as source of motivation for our daily efforts to exceed our guests expectations.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Easy access from the airport and short distance to the large business centers of northern Bucharest. A little farther from the city center and wouldn't recommend for tourists.

Hotel very clean and you can see the maintenance efforts. Unfortunately even with the recent bedding upgrades (very comfortable!) and good condition of furniture you can find some strange surprises of overused equipment, like the shower heads and rack or toilet seat in the bathroom.

Room aircondition very much drying the air. No way to open the window to put in some fresh air as well.
Free wi-fi and as you can guess very slow (since it's free).

Quite wide selection of meals for the breakfast, but the food is not tasty at all.

Heavily overpriced and they even charged me more than in the original reservation, which I find especially bad.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the park seem to be nicest and try to get high floor for great views + lower stree...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your comments about our quality and services.
I have noted your comments about our shower heads, shower heads and air conditioning system and I'm very happy that I can inform you that in 2013 we will continuously address this issue according to an established investment plan.
Furthermore we are currently evaluating the options for a renewal of our WiFi service contract with the clear target to significantly increase the bandwidth in order to improve this free of charge service for our clients to a level which will even allow the usage of streaming services during peak usage hours.
I kindly ask you to contact us at the hotel and provide us with the information about the rate which you got confirmed upon your reservation and the rate which was charged to you. Once the discrepancy is validated the difference will be reimbursed to you right away. Furthermore I'll start immediate investigations to clarify the reasons for this discrepancy and take any step necessary in order to avoid such incidents to ever happen again.
As a frequent reviewer on tripadvisor I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and demonstrate to you the real level of quality and service which we are proud of providing to all our guests every day.
Kind regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is an Average Business hotel, in need of some modernization. Rooms are old, probably with furniture that are from the 50's. However it has a very good bar for a beer after work and excellent high end restaurant. Beef is recommend. Personnel are courteous and amicable, which at the ends makes this hotel what it is. The location is far from the historical areas of the city, but near to the airport, so it is convenient for business, but not ideal if you are traveling to get to know the Bucharest.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for sharing your comments and impressions about our hotel.
I am very sorry to read that despite the high quality of our furniture and the hard work done by our maintenance crew, you could still notice that our furniture is not the most recent one. And this impression impacted not only your experience of our beds which have actually been renewed not such a long time ago but also the overall cleanliness of our hotel.
Usually our guests appreciate the location of our hotel in the north of Bucharest due to proximity to the most corporate offices, the airports and the Herastrau park. However I have to agree with you that when you want to visit the old town by foot, you have to take a short ride with the taxi to get there.
Thank you very much as well for the very kind words about our restaurant, bar and the service attitude of the team.
Please rest assured that together with my colleagues we will analyze your comments and take any step possible to improve our performance.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to Bucharest in the near future,

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay in Pullman Bucharest everytime when I travel there. They have very high level of service, the hotel is in a central location very close to all the interesting locations in Bucharest, museums, Exhibition center, airports, restsasurants.
The beds are very high quality and very confortable for a good sleep. Amazing view over the Herastrau Park, the biggest park in Bucharest.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank OvidiuToader
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your loyalty. It really means a lot to me when you write that you return to our hotel because of the high level services provided.
I will certainly share your comments with all my colleagues as they are a great motivation for the hard work done every day in order to make the stays of all our clients as pleasent and comfortable as possible.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center again in the near future,

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel was an excellent value. The location was perfect for site seeing. I had considered the Novotel as it was closer to the old town, but the difference in price more than would pay for cab - and we had a car!

We returned a 2nd time following a trip to Bulgaria. The is the ultimate endorsement - to stay again at a hotel.

The steak house there really had the first good steaks I've had in Europe. Dinner for two with bone in prime rib, a filet, and six glasses of wine by the glass was only RON 333. This is about $97. The Romanian, Moldovan, and Bulgarian wines we tried in two countries were as good as French. The people of Bucharest and Romania like foreigners.

This hotel is easy to arrive from the airport, and Victory street allows easy access to Old Town. Would stay next time I'm in Bucharest.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your very kind review and comments about our hotel and services.
I feel very proud when I read that you have already returned to our hotel. Certainly our location at the Herastrau Park - very close to the center, yet having enough space to offer our clients a free of charge parking - makes us an ideal option for everybody visiting Bucharest by car.
Together with my team I'm looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed two nights in this hotel in March 2013 during a business conference.

I did not really like this hotel for several reasons:
- Someone from the staff entered my room and robbed my cuff-links (and they were not even valuable).
- The rooms are insanely overheated.
- The staff are neither polite nor nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JBO34
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for informing me about your impressions of your stay with us. I take your comments very seriously and have already initiated a close analyze of the situation.
As I cannot reach you through tripadvisor directly, I would very much appreciate if you could contact me at the hotel and provide me with some further details like your room number and exact dates of stay.
Kind regards,