All reviewssteak restaurantherastrau parkhard rock cafebusiness tripnice hotelclose to the airportquality hotelbusiness centerwifi connectionrooms are comfortablestayed for nightsbreakfast buffetpleasant staymini barold cityfeliciawtc
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good value for money in this Accor chain hotel. It is mid way between Bucharest Center and the Airport so I would definitely suggest it if logistics is a key need. As a tourist, on the other hand, maybe something more central would allow for more scouting around (especially at night). The Hotel staff was helpful and professional and the rooms clean and modern. Not bad.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review. It is true that our location in the north of the center in the direction of the airport is especially convenient for business travelers. However more and more tourists coming for leisure to Bucharest start to appreciate our address as well as we are close to Herastrau Park, offer an excellent connection to the public transportation, the start of the hop-on hop-off city tour, the Village Museum and the various restaurant and nightlife options concentrated in the north of Bucharest. And with the very affordable taxi services in Bucharest you can reach the city center in just a few minutes.
I wish you happy holiday season and a very happy new year,
kind regards,

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Chose to stay at this hotel after reading the reviews, the cost of the hotel and ultimately the location. We were visiting Bucharest to visit family and also to see a concert at the Romexpo. The location of the hotel was superb as it was right next to the venue which made it easy to get from. The hotel is also located very close to Herastrau Park which was a plus for us. From the moment we were picked up at the airport by a hotel driver to the minute we checked out we had an amazing experience at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and always willing to help. The breakfasts every morning were very nice with a really great variety to choose from. But the highlight was the room itself. It was even better than in the pictures! The bed was very comfortable and we got a great nights sleep. We are looking to come back to Bucharest early next year and hope to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
it makes me very proud to read the comments you shared about our hotel and services. I'll be happy to share them with all my team as they will serve as an extra motivation to keep up all our efforts to provide a maximum of quality and service to all our guests.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel and wish you a wonderful holiday season and only the best in 2013 for you and your family.
Kind regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2012

A good hotel with its own free Car Parking and free Wi-fi.
Large clean rooms but want some fresh air ventilation because the windows do not open.
The room has all the amenities. The mattresses are very comfortable and you
have a very good sleep. I expected more variety at breakfast and
most direct filling of items missing.
You can not expect 10-15 min. to bring the bread ..
The staff is polite and helpful.
I would stay again, just have to pay attention a little better to all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel and share you experience with the community. I am happy to read that you appreciate our hotel and services offered free of charge which other hotels still try to charge for. But most of all I appreciate your feedback concerning our breakfast service and I want to reassure you that together with my team we will analyze the situation and take any step necessary in order to exceed your expectations in this respect.
I wish you very happy holidays and a prosperous 2013 which will hopefully bring you back to our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights on business abd found this hitel an oasis in the city. Convenient for airport and taxi needed to get into city centre. The hotel, rooms, staff, bar etc are all excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review and your impressions you shared with the community. I think our location next to the Herastrau park can really be considered as an oasis in the city, yet it comes with all the convenience of an excellent connection to the airport and only a short distance to the city center.
But most of all it makes me proud to read how much you appreciated the quality and services offered.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel very soon,
kind regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed here for the Euro Dog Show. Staff were excellent in making myself and the dogs feel welcome. Two areas were set aside to enable to socalising with other guests, much better than being stuck in your room!! Very handy if attending the Expo centre. Breakfast was excellent. Room size good,very clean and no worn/old appearing furniture or carpets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear guest,
thank you very much for having chosen to stay in our hotel during your participation at the Euro Dog Show 2012 at the neighboring ROMEXPO exhibition center.
I'm feeling proud when I read that you appreciate your stay with us and the services provided. Certainly I will share your comments with the entire team as it will reward them for all the extra efforts during the event.
Kind regards from Bucharest,