All reviewssteak restaurantherastrau parkhard rock cafebusiness tripnice hotelclose to the airportquality hotelbusiness centerwifi connectionrooms are comfortablestayed for nightsbreakfast buffetpleasant staymini barold cityfeliciawtc
Reviewed December 14, 2012

A good hotel with its own free Car Parking and free Wi-fi.
Large clean rooms but want some fresh air ventilation because the windows do not open.
The room has all the amenities. The mattresses are very comfortable and you
have a very good sleep. I expected more variety at breakfast and
most direct filling of items missing.
You can not expect 10-15 min. to bring the bread ..
The staff is polite and helpful.
I would stay again, just have to pay attention a little better to all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel and share you experience with the community. I am happy to read that you appreciate our hotel and services offered free of charge which other hotels still try to charge for. But most of all I appreciate your feedback concerning our breakfast service and I want to reassure you that together with my team we will analyze the situation and take any step necessary in order to exceed your expectations in this respect.
I wish you very happy holidays and a prosperous 2013 which will hopefully bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights on business abd found this hitel an oasis in the city. Convenient for airport and taxi needed to get into city centre. The hotel, rooms, staff, bar etc are all excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review and your impressions you shared with the community. I think our location next to the Herastrau park can really be considered as an oasis in the city, yet it comes with all the convenience of an excellent connection to the airport and only a short distance to the city center.
But most of all it makes me proud to read how much you appreciated the quality and services offered.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel very soon,
kind regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed here for the Euro Dog Show. Staff were excellent in making myself and the dogs feel welcome. Two areas were set aside to enable to socalising with other guests, much better than being stuck in your room!! Very handy if attending the Expo centre. Breakfast was excellent. Room size good,very clean and no worn/old appearing furniture or carpets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear guest,
thank you very much for having chosen to stay in our hotel during your participation at the Euro Dog Show 2012 at the neighboring ROMEXPO exhibition center.
I'm feeling proud when I read that you appreciate your stay with us and the services provided. Certainly I will share your comments with the entire team as it will reward them for all the extra efforts during the event.
Kind regards from Bucharest,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed for 1 night during a business trip.Not bad just not exceptional. Staff weren't particularly friendly and were in no rush to check me in. The hotel, though, does everything that a business hotel should do.Clinical rather than comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry to read that our team did not manage to make your stay more memorable - especially as we are very proud of the quality of service and attention we are paying to our clients.
Please be assured that your comments will motivate us to keep on pushing further where possible and I am sure that already during your next stay with us you will experience the difference.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Rooms are in good conditions. Position is perfect. Great view from my room. 5th level was not smoking which gives you a good fill. Breakfast was a wide range of international and local foods. I think this is an excellent combination for business travellers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your very positive review about our hotel and services, which will motivate the entire team to continue to push even further.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center in the nearest future.