All reviewssteak restaurantherastrau parkhard rock cafebusiness tripnice hotelclose to the airportquality hotelbusiness centerwifi connectionrooms are comfortablestayed for nightsbreakfast buffetpleasant staymini barold cityfeliciawtc
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Pullman Bucharest is a very nice business hotel at RomExpo on the northern end of Bucharest. The rooms and bathroom are nice sized and very clean. The mattresses are pillow top and we found them to be very comfortable. The air conditioning worked impeccably during our abnormally hot, August visit. It is a short walk to to the lovely, Herastrau park. It is a long walk or a cab ride to the central parts of Bucharest.
The Reception staff was very friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review. I am very happy to read that our hotel as fully met your expectations in terms of quality and service.
Certainly our location is not ultra central, yet I think the northern part of Bucharest is very attractive as well. Both to our business travelers who prefer to stay close their offices and to tourists who enjoy their stay facing the Herastrau Park with the Village Museum and all the other attractions it has to offer.
I'm looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the close future,
kind regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Rooms are fine and clean, easy to find and get.

Restaurant and breakfast – so, so… not good choice for European visitors.
Also staff ask you just about room no and leave you alone. No mutter that restaurant is full and you have no place to sit, no information, no advices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind review. I am sorry to read that our restaurant team was not able to keep up with the overall very high impressions you have about our hotel and services.
We are currently training all our staff in this respect and I am convinced that your comments will remind them about the importance of paying attention to all our guests at any time of their stay.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very comfortable hotel with nice persons at the reception desk. I can't say the same about the young lady from the lobby bar, but this is an other history. Excellent breakfast. If you book by Internet only for FSS, they have very nice prices.

Room Tip: ask for rooms looking to the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Markus K, General Manager at Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel and share your comments with the community on Tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure to read your very positive comments and I'd like to ensure you that everything necessary will be done in order to exceed your justified expectations in us as well in the lobby bar.
Knowing that Bucharest continues to become more and more attractive to weekend travellers I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I cannot fault this hotel. The location is ideal for tourists. The beds were amazingly comfortable. The room was spotless and very welcoming. The food was excellent. I shall definitely stay here again the next time I visit Bucharest.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I am very happy to read your comment about your last stay with us as it confirms our every day efforts to provide only best quality and service to all our guests.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a perfect balaced hotel for a business trip in Bucarest. It is close to airport as well as easy to reach dowtown. Rooms are big enough, well equipped and with a good bathroom. Unfortunately the bed is too soft... not acceptable in a 4 star hotel it was like sleep in a boat!
If I consider the sleep quality 1 star..
Good stek house in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review.
I am sorry that your overall positive impression was lowered by your impression of our bed. Usually we receive only the highest words of appreciation for our bed quality, however I understand that personal preferences vary when it comes to hard- or softness of the mattress etc. For this reason our hotel provides - via our housekeeping service - a "harder" setup in case our guests consider the bed too soft.
Please indicate your preferences to us with your next reservation and it will be our great pleasure to prepare your room upon your expectations.