1,567 results
All reviews the executive lounge high end shops louis vuitton old town parliament building people's palace business trip first floor the ground floor rooms are large taxi ride big hotel eastern europe fitness center star hotel excellent hotel river cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I was recently at your hotel and had an executive room with access to the executive lounge. The service in the executive lounge was excellent, including the breakfast, as well as the room we were allocated on the 7th floor, but I was very disappointed with the service of the chambermaids/men. Upon arrival there was a card on the bed stating that the bed linen were changed every 3 days unless otherwise requested (by leaving the card on the bed). After 2 nights I left the card on the bed expecting the bed linen to be changed. They were not - only after the 3rd day. I did report my disappointment to the Front Desk. The following day we left our room in the morning and returned around 15.00 - only to find that our room had not yet been cleaned. I spoke to the chambermaid who was on our floor and she spoke to me very rudely. I did not expect this on the executive floor, if at all on any floor..

Room tip: Our room on the 7th floor was quiet and very spacious.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TinoL222, General Manager at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate you choosing JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel for your stay in town.

I am truly happy to find out you enjoyed our Executive Lounge, as well as the newly renovated room, however I am genuinely sorry for the above mentioned service not meeting your expectations. I can assure you that the departments involved will be notified and proper measures will be taken.

With the hope in mind you will give us a second chance in the near future, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

My wife and I recently stayed here as part of 30-year anniversary trip. Two elements of our experience stood out: The first was a lovely in-room surprise to mark our celebration, having only casually mentioned it during check-in. The second was the friendly and attentive service of Pamela Langol in the executive lounge. Marriott has many good people in these lounges around the world, and Pamela was one of the best I've met.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel for your stay in town and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

It brings nothing but joy finding out about our associates being friendly and attentive and more-over always finding ways to surprise and go beyond expectations for our esteemed guests.

Looking forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed June 7, 2019

I stayed two weeknights at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, receiving a Lifetime Titanium upgrade to a corner suite on the recently renovated fourth storey. I was pleasantly surprised at the peace and quiet despite being on a lower floor! I couldn't hear a bit of street noise unless I opened the window.

Marriott has its branding right with yet another fine JW Marriott offering. I've stayed at JW Marriott properties in Macau, Hong Kong, New York City, Indianapolis, and Atlanta, to name a few. Each one has met the very high expectations I've come to have for JW Marriott. The Bucharest Grand Hotel presented me with a luxurious, professional setting for my business trip.

The staff are excellent, with well-spoken, polite interactions and anticipation of needs. I was treated warmly by everyone I encountered.

The room in which I stayed is a lovely corner suite with a large integrated work and living space with a toilet room connecting to a bedroom featuring some of the finer pillows I've enjoyed in my travels and finally connecting to a full bath and toilet room with bathtub and Italian shower. As the rooms on this storey have recently been renovated, all of the modern amenities are present in the room--USB charging, HDMI connection, etc.

I visited also to fitness and the spa during my stay. Fitness is a busy place, as it is a publicly accessible club, but it has every equipment and apparatus one can use. My spa appointment was a wonderful way to relax after a tiring work day and the annoyance of a delayed arrival to the airport.

In terms of location, the JW Marriott is less desirable than other luxury properties in the city. It requires a long, determined walk to the Old Town and the trip to or from the airport can be quite lengthy (one hour) depending on the capriciousness of Bucharest traffic.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it truly means a lot that you took time to share your experience with everyone.

At JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel we make it our goal to offer our guests the best customer service, also making sure they have an experience they will never forget. So after reading all of the above, I can truly confess I am very happy and proud of the fact that all of our associates represent the brand with pride and ownership.

We did invest a lot of resources into the renovated rooms, and I am happy our efforts paid off, as I can see from your description.

I really hope we will be welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Join a group tour from HK to Bulgaria, Romania. Staying at J W Marriott Bucharest for one night. The room is big but the beds are sounding “yi yi ya ya”! The bath gel tube was just half full, not enough for 2 people! Disappointed!

Trip type: Traveled with family
TinoL222, General Manager at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Julia,

Thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel for your stay in the city and thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback.

We have noted and passed on your comments and we will take this as an opportunity to improve our services. At the same time, we would like to extend our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations, we hope we will get the chance to better your viewpoint in the future.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

My four nights stay was great from every minute I entered the hotel.
Rooms are excellent but hotel is a little old.
Breakfast area is generally crowded at peak hours.
Over a great location and hotel with good views of Parliament

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
TinoL222, General Manager at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel for your stay in the city, and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms to be excellent. We are also glad that you had a nice time here and that you enjoyed the Parliament view.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.