Crowne Plaza Bucharest
$105
$119
$106
  • Restaurant
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$81
$136
$124
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$104
$83
$103
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportbusiness tripcity centreroom serviceinternational airportherastrau parknorthern parttaxi rideswimming poolquiet hotelrooms are nicenon smokingan excellent hotelbreakfast buffet ispleasant stayenjoyed my staymini bar
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The last two months I've stayed here twice and both times it was a pleasant expierence.
The staff is polite and friendly, the rooms are comfortable, although not the most modern, they come with iron and ironbord, press for clothing, kettle, hair dryer, but most important a very comfortable bed to sleep in.
Also both the breakfast and roomservice are great.
Location is good with a nice park and a few restaurants within walking distance. It's a 4.5km walk to the old city centre. And if you don't feel like that, take a taxi, they are really cheap, just make sure the meter is on.

• Stayed: June 2013
Franz R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear guest,

tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated
our facilities, the location and the friendly staff. Positive feedback like yours is a great motivation
for our team, ensuring that we consistently provide excellent service to our guests.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

It's a perfect hotel with all the services you need for a business trip! the breakfast is very good. The staff quite polite, the location: not so far from the airport. The suite room are perfect. beds are very confortables BUT at 200€/night there are no free wi-fi. It is a pity! I've never seen that before....For the same price at Blue Radisson in the center of Bucharest the Wifi is free. How can they justify such a selfish situation????

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Franz R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor.
I am delighted to read that you rated us as "a perfect Hotel with all the services one need for a business trip" with polite staff, very good breakfast and good location not far from the airport.
Regarding the internet and wi-fi connection, please be informed that complimentary wireless access is available to our guests in the Bar, Restaurant and Public areas. In the guest rooms we offer free Wi-fi for Priority Club Platinum and Gold Card members and also for guests staying in Clubrooms and Suites. I hope I was able to clarify your concern.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very nice. close to Airport. seven minute taxi ride into center of town. Staff was friendly
food was excellent. Rooms were good and clean. Nice bar and wine selection was great.
i was surprised to find sushi meal to be great was recommended by my friends, and i was not disappointed.
This hotel was a good start off point after a long airplane trip. We were on our way to Vlad's Castle.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Franz R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the friendliness of our staff, the Bar, the Restaurant and the cleanliness of the rooms.
I hope you had a pleasant journey through Romania and enjoyed the historical sites.
Looking forward to welcome you back to Bucharest once again, I remain

with kind regards

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 weeks!!! It is not very modern, but I have to say that for me was ok. The rooms are not beautiful, but I had good night rest there. The gym is small but well assorted, it has all the main thing you'll look in a gym. They also have an inside pool, I forgot by swimming suit, but at least looked ok. Personnel in general provide good service. At the morning buffet I asked the first week lactose free milk, and second week onwards they just saw me and brought it without me asking, and for me this is excellent service.

La Veranda restaurant is very good, menu well assorted, and good price. Something I likes is that while I was there the hotel organized a Thai cooking lesson, and brought a Thai Chef directly form Thailand. This event as very well organized, a lot of people attended at La Veranda for the class, and they had microphones and TVs so those on the back could appreciated what was being taught.
We tried all the dishes the chef showed us how to prepare. It was a nice evening.

In terms of daily rates, I wouldn't know as it was organized by the company directly, but I liked it. I have to travel a lot for work, and even though this is not the most beautiful hotel there is, I had a great time, I felt as an appreciated customer, I felt comfortable. For me, that was enough.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated our facilities, the hospitality and the good service of our friendly staff. I am also pleased to learn that you stay with us was during the Thai food festival which turned out quite successful also amongst the local community. Maybe you will have the chance during your next visit to try one of the indian dishes created by our Exec.Chef Ashlie from India.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've used this airport several times before departing on flights at OTP. My experience has been consistently excellent, and I look forward to returning. The rooms are quiet and comfortable; the restaurant offers a wonderful variety of healthy and good-tasting foods; the staff is friendly and thoughtful, and the airport shuttle is both dependable and comfortable. The rates can sometimes be a bit steep, but I usually get a very respectable rate - a good value overall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,
Positive feed back like yours is a great motivation for our team, ensuring that we consistently
provide excellent service to all our guest.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.
kind regard