“Strongly recommend!”

Half-Day Bucharest by Bike Guided Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: CarpatBike is offering fully supported cycling holidays in different regions of Romania to discover the magical scenery and off the beaten path villages of Romania. Cycle therapy since 2008
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Strongly recommend!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have never seen so much passionate people about what they are doing! And where is passion, things are very well done, with professionalism and care. Let's put it like this: they make you enjoy an experience which you'll never forget and you'll want to repeat

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AnaIon

• Hebrew first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent and friendly way to discover Bucharest”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Our guide Ionut is not only enthusiastic but he shares his passion for his city.
The circuit was tailored to suit our interests (churches, typical groceries...)
In addition, the weather was also ideal for the discovery.
This is an original and clever way to discover a city and its hidden treasures.
We highly recommend...
PS: the city is relatively flat !

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Guillaume N
Bucharest, Romania
“Personal, easy and rewarding”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent since
1) The meeting point could be arranged next to my hotel.
2) Engaging and easy tour but still biking in the speed I wanted
3) Personal since I was the only one, we could also arrange some time for shopping for my family. (smart with bike so one does buy to much stuff), which will be rewarding when I get hom,

Maybe the guide could have been more clear when taking turns by making signals in the trafic. But maybe that is the culture of the trafic in Bucharest.

Visited November 2012
Bucharest, Romania
“Excellent prepared. Pure enthusiasm.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I used to wait for the summer holiday only to ride my bike at my grandparent’s home, through fields with flowers…So long time ago…Never expected that to happen again, until Oana guided me in her cycling tours. All the curiosity and the exuberance of my childhood were there again. Amazingly this can really happen!
It is actually a wonder how Oana and Ionut at Carpatbike can organize such friendly, adventurous, enriching and excellent prepared trip.
And where is that? Just next to us…in Romania…somewhere over the rainbow …

Visited June 2012
Bukarest, Bucuresti, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous places, wonderful guides and new friends”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had a few tours across rural Romania with Oana and Ionut. They were able to recommend locations different than most of the usual commercial recommendations you get from a tourist agency. They will try to accommodate you in homes close to the genuine rural community and take you through places you cannot see from the window of the car.
Ionut is dedicated and takes the tour guidance seriously. Oana is great at exploring and discovering new places,locations with a soul, where there is emotion in the air. She has a passion for touristical gems hidden in the countryside. These guys really take joy in establishing all the details of the tour, planning for every phase and making sure that cycling is a great exploration of the countryside. It's not only sports in nature, it's an experience that they are personally able to entertain.

Visited September 2011