“Everything is O. K except receptionist”
Review of Collage

Collage
Ranked #1,139 of 1,878 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set in an early 20th century restored house in downtown Bucharest, Collage is an eclectic mix of Classic architecture and Modern chic and the only place to experience in style the very best of food, drinks, music and art. It's where Renaissance meets Pop Art, the Beatles are having lunch with Picasso, where Warhol takes Michelangelo out for a drink and Dali paints nudes of Madonna and Coco Chanel to the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing. All the menus at Collage are tailored by the culinary genius of Master Chef Roberto dal Seno and the food's execution is a genuine delicious invention, a high-class treat to the palate that never ceases to amaze.
“Everything is O. K except receptionist”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I went there with important guests. Food, wine, service, everything is good. But receptionist was terrible. We arrived there little bit early for waiting guests, but we were refused to enter by the receptionist. And she also refused to confirm our reservation. I really disappointed her attitude.

• Visited July 2013

Ljungby, Sweden
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate dinner at Collage restaurant as a group of 17 people from Sweden. All of us agreed that this was an amazing culinary experience, the highlight of our trip. The sharing-concept is impressive and for the first time during our visit to Romania everybody was talking about food. The "sharing" starters and desserts were exquisite with high quality products, carefully chosen wines and all dishes came with a surprising touch. We appreciated the option to individually choose the main course and that everybody got a custom made menu. The service was fast, friendly and highly professional at the same time. Also very good value for our money.
Many of us often eat at expensive and famous restaurants while travelling, but we all agreed that Collage is one of the best dinners we have ever had.
I can highly recommend it based on my own experiences.

• Visited June 2013
London
“3 different food concepts in one location”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

You have 3 different concepts in one location. Bakery/coffee shop. Gourmet/fine dining and lounge/all-day-dining. Went a few times to "cool", laid back, lounge/all-day-dining. Experience was always good, this is a serious food place that uses quality ingredients. Wide range of cuisine. Good atmosphere. Versatile, you can go alone, in a couple or with the kids. Nice terrace.

• Visited May 2013
“Did Not Enjoy At All”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The restaurant is an after thought or appendage of the night club atmosphere. I have been here for breakfast and lunch and will not return. For lunch I ordered the "scallops", even asking how many came in an order. A plate of veal schnitzle arrived and I was informed this was the "escallops". When we complained, as we were expecting sea food, they argued with us and insisted the menu clearly indicated the meal was veal. When I asked for the manager and the menu and pointed the error out to them, they finally agreed. I ended up with a so so salad. Overall, an unpleasant experience and will not return. I note this was not a language issue as we speak Romanian and all expected to receive sea food scallops.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lester L
Vienna, Austria
“Sophisticated food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I are great fans of Michelin type restaurants and big foodies in general. We went to collage for dinner and had a really great experience: the food, the setting, the house itself and the service didn't leave anything to comment about. I recommend the fish platter, the beef tartare and the lemonades! Btw, desert is very impressive...
I would definitely go back when in Bucharest!

• Visited April 2013