“Great way to discover the artistic side of Bucharest !”
Review of Art In Bucharest

Art In Bucharest
Ranked #51 of 133 Tours in Bucharest
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for meeting genuine artists in Bucharest! 'Art in Bucharest' guided tours will take you to a special journey through the artists studios, connecting you to the magic, the hardness and the joy of creation. - Bi-monthly tours - English translation provided Passion. Vision. Authenticity.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to discover the artistic side of Bucharest !”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I’ve joined this tour last month and it was a great surprise. It takes you in a artists' world, a world that you can rarely discover by yourself, even as a local. We were a group of about 6 people and we’ve visited a really potter’s workshop, with futuristic clay statues, a tapestry workshop and a family of 4 painters. I’ve rally enjoyed the painters as it was interesting to see the differences and affinities between their styles.

Really recommended ! Not only if you are passionate about art but also if you want to get deeper into Bucharest’s life and to discover one of its great sides.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank stetz27

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A perfect alternative for the Bucharest tempo”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was very curious when I registered to go in a tour with Art in Bucharest, as I didn't know quite what to expect. I am not an artsy person and only my curiosity pushed me in choosing Art in Bucharest as a way of spending a Saturday afternoon. It turned out to be a very good decision, as it combined in a very inspired and natural way meeting new people, entering the intimate world of some talented artists, finding out about new forms of art I wasn't aware of or attracted by before, relaxation and very interesting conversations. All in all, it was a great, interesting way of breaking the every-day routine.

4 Thank IoanaPopa
Vienna, Wien, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If someone wants to know the old arhitecture of Bucharest, those paintings are speaking by themselves.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is a MUST to go and visit the art workshop of Ms.Mirela Hagiu. The art of work is impresive, the quality and message of each pice of art is remarcable. You may aquire a masterpice of art at a very resnonable price. Once you visited this place, I am sure that you are going to return for more paintings

2 Thank Cristina C
Bucharest
“ART-some!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Awesome tour! We met a fantastic painter, named Murivale, absolutely fascinating, who showed us his paintings and amazed us with his artistic insanity... you never know what is hidden inside some of the most miserable buildings in Bucharest.

Cela Neamtu, what a master of tapestry! We visited her workshop and realized her work is priceless: the mixture of colors is fantastic and the amount of time she spends to finish a tapestry is incredible.

The last surprise Mircea had for us was Lucian Taran. I was really mesmerized by his ceramic sculptures that are also so unique and special. Imagine a butterfly: a small insect having two beautiful and fragile wings. If this is what you have in mind, please visit mr. Taran. He can prove you wrong ;)

3 Thank Icydy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I had a lovely time with Art in Bucharest”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I enjoyed meeting the artists and finding out the stories behind their creations. I would also mention that the weather was just perfect for the short walks between the three locations.

So, I recommend you Art in Bucharest tours for the inspiration it brings you, for the nice relaxing weekend afternoon and, last but not least, for the the occasion it offers to meet great people.

1 Thank FlaviaP