“The best place to eat sushi at a resonable pricep in Bucharest”

Zen Sushi Victoriei
Ranked #274 of 1,999 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I go with my friends at Zen every time we want to eat sushi. It's the only place in Bucharest that I would reccomand. We always eat more than we should but we just can't leave anything on the plate :)

costinzensushi, Public Relations Manager at Zen Sushi Victoriei, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We go here everytime wa are in the mood for some good sushi.Love their sauces and the plating,the service is quick and i enjoy the looks of the new garden.

1  Thank Alexandra17777

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice place, excellent japanesse food, nearby home :-)
Go there and you will be happy...
The new garden is a best option ( mostly during heavy rain :-)) )

2  Thank Georgia Alexand... B

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went there with my blind-folded boyfriend and je was very very happy that I chose such a restaurant. We love sushi and there were a variaty of them. My special favourite was a fried one that had an omelette crust. The service was very attentive and kind. The prices were, well, high, but it's a Japanese restaurant after all.

1  Thank veronica_stan

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just love it.
My friends and I always visit Zen whenever we crave for sushi; udon or tempura.Although it's a bit pricey; but hey...seafood is pricey here in Bucharest :D
The place is nice; but I hate it when somebody smoke inside the room.