“Very good...”

Zen Sushi Victoriei
Ranked #159 of 1,792 Restaurants in Bucharest
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Very good...”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice place, excellent japanesse food, nearby home :-)
Go there and you will be happy...
The new garden is a best option ( mostly during heavy rain :-)) )

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Georgia Alexand... B
costinzensushi, Public Relations Manager at Zen Sushi Victoriei, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Bucharest, Romania
“Great restaurant for a surprise Japanese dinner”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went there with my blind-folded boyfriend and je was very very happy that I chose such a restaurant. We love sushi and there were a variaty of them. My special favourite was a fried one that had an omelette crust. The service was very attentive and kind. The prices were, well, high, but it's a Japanese restaurant after all.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank veronica_stan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Sushi in Bucharest”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just love it.
My friends and I always visit Zen whenever we crave for sushi; udon or tempura.Although it's a bit pricey; but hey...seafood is pricey here in Bucharest :D
The place is nice; but I hate it when somebody smoke inside the room.

• Visited January 2013
United States
“Our Japanese friend sent us here”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We loved the tempura and although I don't eat sushi, everyone else thought it was fantastic.
I did not enjoy my noodles dish. Too much stuff in it.

The ambiance is not too welcoming and the dining area only about 8 tables. The area of town is pretty dirty.
We went with our children.
Reservations needed.

• Visited March 2012
Bucharest
“Fair sushi for a fair price”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I went to the place near Piata Unirii on a Friday evening. Indeed, this is a small restaurant (and this is good) and you definitely need a reservation in the evening.

Both sushi, maki and the miso soup are tasty and I enjoyed the cozy atmosphere. It is a bit difficult for the non-smokers, given the small space they have to share with the "others".

All in all, I'll be back to this restaurant.