“One trip with Cycling Romania recharges anyone's batteries”
Review of Cycling Romania

Cycling Romania
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycling Romania is eager to offer full support for cycling tours in various magnificent regions of Romania. There is a set of standard trips, but they can be customized as well. You will discover the quiet rural life of Transylvania, the wild Carpathian Mountains or the surprisingly beautiful surroundings of the Danube River. Hope to see you soon!
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One trip with Cycling Romania recharges anyone's batteries”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Firstly, just one word to describe my experience with Cycling Romania: exceptional! It was in the middle of the week when I received the email from CR, inviting me to go on a trip to the Macin area, in Dobrogea. It had been a tough week and the one to follow did not look any better. The enthusiasm and involvement with which Mircea Crisbasan presented me the schedule for the trip made me decide to go for it, regardless all the fatigue. It turned out to be the right decision and I am planning to repeat the experience as soon as possible. I am sure I will experience again a perfect weekend with beautiful landscapes and glorious nature, tasty traditional food, a guide that knows lots of information about the places, pleasant paths to ride and, in the evening, joyful companions. I strongly recommend Cycling Romania for the authentic trips it organizes and for Mircea's dedication to make each experience a beautiful memory.

1 Thank RalucaL

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip back in time”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I’ve been on a tour with Cycling Romania in the Prahova area. I can really say that it was a trip back in time, when I was careless and spent a lot of time in the nature. This is the feeling that remained at the end of the day, a really great tour which managed to bring up a really happy child. We picked raspberry, ate in the garden, covered a lot of ground. Mircea was great, he added a personal touch by making lunch for us all at his grandparents’ house. I felt home, among friends. I would definitely go back again as soon as I find the time :)

2 Thank AdaSirbu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the joy of childhood”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I had the chance to discover with Mircea the beauty of unknown places in Romania, like Dobrogea - where one can explore various areas from the rocky mountains to the golden plains, and from from the dry steppe to the Danube river in only couple of hours. The time slowed down and I rediscovered the joy of simple things, like feeling the heat from the ground, the scent of the wheat crops and the wind playing with your hair. You may call it freedom or just the joy of feeling like a child again.

1 Thank Simyd
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“it becomes addictive :)”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I've been twice on a Cycling Romania tour. First Prahova, than Macin (Dobrogea area). It was fun and relaxing at the same time. I got to meet really nice people, to see some breathtaking places, to experience new sensations (like biking on a road with weeping willows) and most of all, to disconnect from the stressful city life.

I greatly appreciate the fact that Mircea, who runs Cycling Romania, takes care of everything for you: bike rental and transportation on site (if necessary), accommodation (in cosy, friendly places), local flavored meals (I ate the best salty cheesecake ever, in Dobrogea), entertainment (visiting cultural and historic sites, wine seller) etc.

So, I will definitely repeat the experience and I recommend Cycling Romania to anybody that wants to 'taste' the deep country side.

2 Thank FlaviaP
Bucharest
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

It was a beatiful trip, with beautiful landscapes!! And all the group enjoyed even if they didn't know each other very well:)

1 Thank Andreea77Bucharest