Ways to Experience Transylvanian Tours
from $912.19
from $1,777.00
from $1,777.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2020

We had an individualized 3 day tour inTransilvania and were pleased with everything: the advice during the planning stage, the impecable organisation and timing, the cosy hotels, the comfortable car and the reliable driver and our greatest Romanian discovery - our guide Gelu. We saw a beautyful countryside, learned about its past and modern history, discussed current affairs and had a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Gelu and his team turned it into our most memorable trip ever.
A practical note: the Romanian authorities request that the payment for the service is either transferred to the company's official bank account beforehand or deposited by the customer personally at one of the local bank branches of the company. I chose to go to the bank together with Gelu before we set off on our journey, but I realise now that I could have safely transferred the full amount and save us time beforehand. I find Gelu a very reliable person indeed.

Date of experience: June 2019