“Could not have picked a better place to stay . . .”
Review of Lux Apartments

Lux Apartments
Ranked #27 of 145 Specialty Lodging in Bucharest
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first trip to Bucharest. I personally prefer to avoid the touristy areas to get a better feel of how people actually live in Bucharest. I booked this apartment having found the website (www.luxapartments.ro). Razvan replied immediately. I also arranged for Razvan to pick me up from the airport. The airport can be a bit confusing, so I was glad to see him there to take me to the apartment. The apartment was just as it was in the pictures. I had a bedroom, living room, dining area, balcony, fully furnished kitchen, and bathroom. The building was also centrally located in the Old City which was super convenient for me, as I enjoyed walking through the Old City each evening for great food and drinks. Public transportation was also right nearby. Razvan was very helpful and goes way out of his way to ensure your comfort. He even gave me his cell number to call for any questions and offered many suggestions for food and entertainment. I definitely will book again with Razvan on my next visit in December!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The apartment was really nice and in a great location. Razvan also went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Couldn't recommend this place more.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I travel all the time on business, and this s by far the nicest apartment I've stayed in. If you're visiting Bucharest, this is where you want to stay.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We stayed in a one bed place on the main road but right in Lipscani. Place had clearly been refurbed recently, everything was brand new. If you're a light sleeper you may want some earplugs for the main road, but otherwise it was fine. I'd happily go back. To be fair the pictures don't actually do it justice. It's in an old building, but once you're through the big thick door, you're into a modern swanky pad that makes great use of the space. Huge double bed, nice little shower room and a pull out sofa bed. The best thing by far is the location - perfect. Look forward to returning. Razvan was a great guy as well, useful for advice when you arrive.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We had a wonderful time in USA apartment, the apartment is new, stylish and it looks exactly like in the pictures on the website. The location is great, right next University intersection which is the heart of Bucharest. Razvan took really good care of all our needs and was there when there was a problem with the shower head. I Will stay there again, @$@#$ paying 250Euro for the Hilton.

Room Tip: Book the USA apartment
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I would like first to congratulate the company for the personel they have and specifically mr razvan.he is very professional and promp in answering any requests. We stayed at the 2 bedroom apartment at the calea victoriei. The apartment is exactly like in the pictures,modern, clean and well lighted. Nevertheless the problem is with the building. It is an old residential building, terrible entrance and when we arrived it was raining and there was a pool of water near the elevator. So i guess if you can bypassthe problem with the entrance it is a good deal, especially for the price. We couldn't.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2011

It's the first time I used this kind of service and I can say I will always use it in the future, it's better then using a hotel in Bucharest

Room Tip: Call Razwan
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business