“Well worth the price”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2015

We chose this restaurant to celebrate an important company event and it turned out wonderful. Slightly formal atmosphere, just perfect for a special event like this, although it does not necessarily have to be business - I can very well see a cozy dinner being very appropriate here. The food was delicious - I loved the appetisers, especially the vitello tonato and capers, for the main coarse I had trofiette with pancetta, wild porcini and truffle cream - the portions are quite generous, and for desert I would definetly reccomend the mascarpone mousse with Baccardi and fruit ^-^ mmm... The wine was very good and the service was friendly and professional. We stayed until late because we were having an excellent time and would definetly come back again. Go ahead and try it, you are bound to like it !!!

Reviewed April 24, 2015

Great location, good food, but not that extraordinary as I expected, as it is known as one of the finest restaurants in town. The service was very good! An overall good experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

Went there for a company dinner. Atmosphere was cozy, the food was really delicious, I loved the sea fruits in tomato and garlic sauce, the vitello tonato, the fish and the delicious fresh bread with cheese on top. Prices pretty high, good wine offer

Reviewed April 17, 2015 via mobile

We were looking for a good italian food and we got a good review on it.

The feeling was were welcoming and the service was good.

If you are seraching for a nice expirence this is the place

Reviewed March 30, 2015 via mobile

I remeber I was there one year ago and I liked also the service and the food! I repeted the experience in Debember but, was a little different( in a bad way)! My seafood risotto was way to hot and looked like "food for pigs".

I hope next time when I'll decide to go there I will eat smth good and change my mind.