“Excellent Experience!”

Epoque Hotel
Ranked #2 of 165 Hotels in Bucharest
“Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Very nice boutique Hotel, located near the a park and city center; high level of service starting from réception, housekeeping, barman.. All the staff has a great attitude with a particular attention to guest satisfaction!
Large suites, well decorated, comfortable beds, nice bathroom, great space to work too. The Spa is amazing, not too large but charming and very welcoming staff.
Great Internet connection, easy to use and great performances; best TV system in the market, fast, reliable, nice design and useful.
Best hotel in town for sure! My favorite place!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,
I want start by thanking you for taking the time to share your feedback about Epoque Hotel.
It is a great reward for my entire team to see that you are happy and appreciate our dedication to making your experience an enjoyable one.
I am also verry happy you noticed the improvements compared to your last stay regarding internet connection and television, we have recently had an upgrade run by our supplier and it already proves to add value to the guests' experience, you certainly arenot the only one to notice.
Hope to have the chance to welcome you again,
Owner&CEO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at the hotel. The serive and the facilities are of the first class. The room we picked was a bit small. The only drawback is that there is a construction near the hotel and there was a lot of noise.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at Epoque Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am glad you considered the Epoque a first class experience, as we do our best to offer top quality services and facilities to our guests.
I would like to personally appologise for the inconvenience the noise from the construction site in front of the hotel may have caused you, the construction will be finalized in less than a month so noise is just a temporary issue.
Should you decide to visit Bucharest in the future, I would be grateful if you chose Epoque Hotel again, and you will have the chance to enjoy the oasis of serenity we are under normal circumstances.
Warm regards,
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I spend many nights in hotels around Europe, Middle East ,Africa and the U.S. Without a doubt this hotel is in my top three.
The staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms spacious and clean, the restaurant has a fine choice of wonderful food and there is a well stocked bar.
I will always chosse this hotel for my future trips to Bucharest and would have no hesutation in reccomending this to anyone travelling to this great city.

Room Tip: All rooms have been perfect.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Scoobymarcus
Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for chosing Epoque Hotel during your trip to Bucharest. I am really happy you enjoyed the Epoque experince and would like to thank you for such nice words.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon and thank you in advance for becoming our "ambassador" and recommending Epoque Hotel to other travellers.
Kind regards from the entire Epoque team !

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed from 15-17 July...hotel is very charming and ambience is very cozy and homey...very caring and hospitable people. Rooms are amazing and elegantly furnished.

You have got to try the Capellini so full of taste so unforgettable!!!

Don't miss the spa service very soothing and relaxing.

Every time I think of Romania I think of the awesome pampering I had at this Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank rochelle c
Dear Rochelle,

It was such a pleasure to have you in our hotel, and I thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.
Your kind words are an incentive to the entire Epoque team to get better and better and I thank you for your appreciation.
Hope you will come back for a longer stay soon and be sure we will do our best to impress you once again.
Look forward to seeing you soon,
Diana
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel has left me with lasting impressions. Every time I think of Romania and the last night trip there I want to come back. My fiancé and I went to this hotel and the service and the room was priceless and worth it. I stayed in the Epoque Suite and was amazed by all the services. I look forward to this

Room Tip: Epoque Suite is the best room to enjoy in romania.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Snprnova
Diana P, Owner at Epoque Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

I am really proud we managed to make your trip to Romania a memorable one, and I thank you for your kind words of appreciation.
Your feedback is very important to us and I thank you for sharing your experience.
Hope you will chose Epoque Hotel for your next trip to Romania, we will save our special luxury Epoque suite for you !

Owner & CEO
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a wonderful hotel, impecably clean, well-appointed, spacious and smart layouts that make it feel like a home away from home. Staff was great and very accomodating and the fact that the parking is included in the hotel stay beats any other hotel in center of Bucharest, plus great breakfast and courteous service during our entire stay. I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a terrific stay with Cismigiu park next door - we will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RalucaPen
Diana P, Owner at Epoque Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and I am really glad you enjoyed the Epoque experience and for your nice remarks about our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again and i assure you we will do our best to raise to your expectations again.

Kind regards,
Tulbagh, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at the Epoque Hotel. It is just a short distance away from the hussle and bussle of the old town but close enough to walk to. The staff were very friendly and professional. We really enjoyed the breakfasts and ate at the restaurant in the evening which was very good french cuisine. Our room was extremely spacious as we had a junior suite. We also loved the spa downstairs, with a great indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna etc. Overall a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: The junior suites were very spacious.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Diana P, Owner at Epoque Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Epoque Hotel with us and other millions of travellers.
I am really proud that we managed to deliver a fantastic experience and we proved Epoque Hotel to be the best choice.
Your kind words are really an incentive to me and my entire team to pursue excellence in every aspect.
Hope you will return for a longer stay, so that you can enjoy even more our small "paradise".
Best regards from Epoque team!
Owner& CEO