“Great starters but in comparison disappointing main dishes”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #34 of 2,546 Restaurants in Bucharest
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 restaurants that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. A favorite of both locals and tourists, Hard Rock Cafe Bucharest combines flavorful dishes with an energetic atmosphere to create a truly unique experience. Choose from menu options like our juicy Legendary Burger, fresh crispy salads, delectable deserts and house-made entrees. Our locally inspired menu and signature cocktails wait to tempt and satisfy your wildest cravings.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to Hard Rock Cafe several times, great atmosphere, good service. But we waited too long for the starters to arrive (restaurant was 1/4 occupied only). Starters are great, but unfortunately the main dishes were not hot, especially the burger was a bit disappointing, for that there are better places in town.

Date of visit: September 2019
HRC_Bucharest, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Matthias_and_Laura,

Thank you for your visits and for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We strive to combine a casual dining environment, outstanding service and a fun atmosphere and we take our guests’ reviews very seriously so that we can always improve our services.
I apologize that your visits fell short of our usual high standards and failed to meet some of your expectations. I hope you will visit us again, so we can give you the best Hard Rock experience. Please do not hesitate to ask for the Manager on Duty to pass on your comments about food or any issues. We can then react right away to ensure you are satisfied with your visit.

Marius Baban

Write a reviewReviews (3,157)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

amazing atmosphere with live music and concerts
the food it's good the drinks as well
the personal it's nice
everything was just perfect with a night out with friends

Date of visit: August 2019

Hello OpreaElena17,

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit in every aspect - our guest's satisfaction is our top priority. We host many live music events, so make sure you check our Facebook page for news about what’s happening in our cafe. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love to come here! The food is always good and the music excelent! This time I wasn’t so inspired and chose to have a well done meat , normally I always ask for a rare one but this time I wanted to try somenthis different and the burger was too dry for my taste. My lover had a biiiiiiiig portion of ribs! Amazing taste!

Hello mariamU5519MI,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy to share your review. We really appreciate your kind words regarding our customer service as we are trying really hard to achieve excellent standards. We are more than happy that you enjoyed your time at our cafe and I will definitely share your review with our team, in order to motivate them to keep up the great work. I hope we will host you again some time soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My time in Bucharest was limited and I did not have time to have lunch in this one as I usually do when I visit any city with a Hard Rock Cafe. It is a little out of the way-it is located in Herastrau Park. Bucharest is very spread out and although there is a metro system, it does not really cover this section of town. I opted for a cab since I was uncertain as to how well Uber worked in Bucharest. Although his English was limited, he got me there, I told him to wait for me, made my purchases quickly and got back in the cab. I was unable to log this purchase in for Rewards credit since their system was down. I was not disappointed and the next time I am in Bucharest, I will make it my business to get one of their excellent burgers!

Date of visit: September 2019
HRC_Bucharest, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello ianshamshey,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here 2 nights in a row because you can never go wrong with Hard Rock! We even had the same waiter both nights which made our visit even more enjoyable. The first night was not very busy and we did have to wait a little bit long for our food but we didn't mind. The second night was much more crowded and again we had to wait but we understood. The atmosphere is great and the inside is large and very clean. Alex from the shop is super sweet!

1  Thank kristenoeser