Tripadvisor

from $130.91
More Info
from $165.37
More Info
All reviews andrei romania history guide tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our tour guide, Andrei, was simply one of the best tour guides we ever had. He picked us up promptly on time at our hotel and dropped us off as promised. He is extremely knowledgeable about the castles and the country. He provided great tips on restaurants, money exchange and street vendors. We bought a beautiful lace tablecloth from the sweetest lady in Brasov, on Andrei's recommendation. He has a fantastic sense of humor and the long day was very pleasant. Don't hesitate, just book this trip and you will not be disappointed. The castles were wonderful and since Andrei is local, he found great parking places.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best private transport ever from Bucharest to Mamaia!

Good price!

Andrei is very friendly, respectful and professional.

Easy to reach, Smooth and fast response

Just perfect.

Date of experience: August 2019
Transylvania T, Owner at Travelling To Transylvania, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback! This summer be ready to discover our products with tourguides and itineraries included!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly Pintilie was a great man so much helpful person and fun guy he helped me himself to find trip to other country also he dropped me to the station without any extra charge.
I strongly recommend you to go with him.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

I am pleased to be the first guest on Andrei's tour to Bulgaria. This tour was everything and more.
Andrei picked up my friend and I down the street from our AirBnB at 7:30. We wanted an early start to avoid the heavy traffic. To our surprise we did not hit any traffic or even encounter many tourists during our adventure. Apparently this was not normal.
It took about 1.5 hrs to hit the border of Romania and Bulgaria. Border control went by smoothly. There were only one vehicle ahead of us.
We made 4 stops: Basarbovo Monastery, Tsarevets (fortress), Konstantsalieva House (museum), and a souvenir market (located downstairs of the museum). All entrance fees were included in the tour price.
Andrei explained each location with great detail. He was very knowledgable. When we explored the monastery, we were blessed in their native tongue. The Tsarevets was definitely a sight to see. Walking shoes may be needed due to the rocky pathway. Luckily Andrei was there to offered me his arm when we were going down a hill. Our last stop was a museum that showcased what life in Bulgaria was like. We arrived back in Bucharest at 18:00.
Overall, the trip was fantastic. Andrei's car is clean (brand new) and he was a fantastic driver. I never felt unsafe. Andrei was also a great conversationalist and made the day fly by. He also allowed us to make stops when needed.  I highly recommend Andrei. Thanks for a great tour!