“Recommended”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and as someone that eats out alot in this city I can say this is is one of the best. Very nice atmosphere, great food and the staff are professional and friendly. i have tried the meat, pasta and fish dishes and all have been very good. Although there are a lot of restaurants in the old town this one is certainly worth going to.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Living in Bucharest a long time now and I can genuinely recommend here. It's consistent, it's friendly staff make you welcome, the music is kept low, no TV blaring at you. I've never had a bad expeience in this place except maybe having to wait a bit when it's really busy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place was highly recommended by some friends. But the service was quite poor (we had to wait for ages for our food), the portions were minuscules - we left the restaurant being still hungry and we had to pay quite a lot for what we have got. I am not recommending it.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place has the potential to be a great place, but the night I went there were only 2 attendants (or at least they were the only ones working). We waited for 30 minutes for the menus. After we read them, one of us was not ready, but the waitress practically forced it from her hands, saying that she has no more menus and other people needed it. Like it was our fault that they only had 4 menus in the entire place, or perhaps she couldn't be bothered to go inside and get new ones.

The food was ok, but the music and atmosphere was terrible. I will definitely not return to eat there ever again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We went for dinner a couple of weeks ago and ordered a pasta with prawns, in a tommato sauce but there was barely any sauce and the pasta was dry and possibly cooked a few days before. Not impressed! It was deffinetly over priced for the quality.