1,295 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetremote controlnespresso machinesmall hotelbreakfast was amazingboutique hotelside streetwelcome drinkmodern design
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Today I came from Bukarest. We spent 2 nights in Christina hotel. The price was ok, recommendation as well good, so we took it. I am really glad - it was close to the center ot the city, walking distance. Nice rooms, very good equipped with everything you need and yummy breakfasts with excellent coffee and scrambled eggs made especially for you. Above all I was amazed with incerdible nice, cultural and helpful staff. 10 points in 10 pints scale - especially Cristina. Thank YOU!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Rooms are new and well-laid out. Beds are adjustable memory foam - found quite comfortable. Air conditioning worked well and was appreciated on a hot Bucharest day and night. The polished porcelain floors in rooms work very well - the hotel is able to keep them immaculate especially in view of the city dust and grime under foot. Breakfast was outstanding and hosted by an excellent staff willing to cater to any special request.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank johnsmith12
Reviewed August 14, 2010

The service, staff and food here are great. A good day was spent going to the Herastrau park where they have bikes to let free. Go for a bike ride around the lake, have a lunch, then take a bus to the old town and wander around and have a coffee or beer at one of the outdoor cafes.
Come back to the hotel to rest and have dinner here.
We've been all over the world and haven't had better food than there serve here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Margo15
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I have recently stayed at the Christina Hotel and I found it faultless. I wasn't expecting too much, as I thought Romanian service still needs improvement, however I was pleasantly surprised. I could say that the service exceeded my expectations and the comfort of the rooms and quality of amenities were just outstanding. I am not a review writer, being a hotelier myself, I know reviews can be very subjective, however the stay at the Christina Hotel made me changed my mind.
From the moment I made my reservation to the waving good byes, the professionalism and the friendliness of all the staff were impressive. It was all completed with comfort and luxury. The electrical controlled beds with memory foam metresses, the Nespresso Coffee Machines and the Bulgari/Chopard toiletries just added to the great experience we had.
I would definitely recommend the hotel for both business and leisure trips. I would not hesitate to come back.

Thank you !

• Stayed: July 2010
2  Thank Luliverzi
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We were lucky to find the Christina Hotel on our first trip to Bucharest. The staff were so helpful and friendly and all spoke perfect English. They even helped us rent a car for a day trip to Sinai and Bran. The hotel was clean and well-located a 10-minute walk from great restaurants. If you don't want to walk, taxis are really inexpensive. The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. The beds were among the most comfortable of any hotel I've every stayed in. Breakfast was excellent and included.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family