Hotel Christina
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Crowne Plaza Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
$81
$78
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$126
$116
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Z Executive Boutique Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$138
$133
  • Breakfast included
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Capitol Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$89
$189
$183
Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Restaurant
Grand Pier Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$96
$83
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,235 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetnespresso machineremote controlbreakfast was amazingsmall hotelboutique hotelside streetmodern designwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It is hard to say something that hasn't been said already, but here it goes: Christina has a personal touch on almost everything! The breakfast is very varied, but still you can order something extra like omelets the way you want them. Coffee is made on the spot, you can choose cappuccinos, espresso, and many other variations. You can pick from around 20 different types of tea. Everything is included in the room rate. The rooms come in different colors and they are so nice that you are looking forward to get back to the hotel and just read a book in that electrically adjustable bed! If you have any kind of special request, the staff will take care of it the best way possible. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sarmasanu S
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your review, I am very pleased to know you and your family enjoyed your stay with us because it was our pleasure first of all! Even though this means you won't be coming back very soon, I am glad to know you put everything in order when you visited. All the best of luck!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed for a couple of nights with my girlfriend to visit some relatives in June and I was really pleased on how everything went. Everybody is so nice that for a moment you forget you are in Bucharest :). We didn't want a room with breakfast, but it is included for all the rooms... When we saw the breakfast we realised that we would have been sorry if we missed such huge and delicious meal. All in all we can recommend this for everybody, I guess it is suited also for people visiting with business.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a balcony, not the best view, but nice to see the area!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

That's right! Breakfast is included in the room rate for every type of room and we tried to make it in a way that you want to get out of bed to have it! Thank you very much for your recommendations and review and see you next time when you visit the city!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had a wonderful time in Bucharest, and probably one of the main reasons for that was the perfect hotel I stayed in. I went there because a friend recommended it and boy was I glad I took his advise. The rooms are great, the people are very nice and friendly, the service irreproachable, BUT the food is simply amazing. The hotel has a small restaurant that I simply loved.They serve fusion food, and I have never had before, so maybe that is why i am so excited about it, but it was simply perfect. After eating there the first day cus I was too tired to go out I was spelled and did not eat anywhere else for the entire stay. When you find something that good you do not search for anything different .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

I always like surprises if they are positive of course :), so I am glad that you found what you were looking for in Bucharest! Thank you very much for your review and be assured you will find the same treatment each time you visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I found this hotel on the internet and since then is my first option when I am travelling in Bucharest! I was so satisfied that I came back several times and I felt great every time I stay there. The rooms are colorfull, the shower has incredible lights. The personnel is very nice, professional and of great support. You have to try the gym, the entrance is free, just 3 minutes away from the hotel and I must say.. was one of my best experiences. I can't wait to come back next time!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

It is always our pleasure to have you as our guest, anytime you visit Bucharest! Thank you very much for your review, I really appreciate it and I am looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Boutique hotels are all about the small touches and the Hotel Christina has these in abundance. Our flight arrived at silly o'clock in the morning meaning that we arrived at the hotel at 0700 hrs. Not a problem as we were invited to have breakfast while they waited for a room to become available. We had a B&B rate but that always includes the morning after the stay. Not a problem for the staff here, as they offered it to us free of charge and by 0900 a guest had checked out and we were allowed to check in. The breakfast is excellent- freshly squeezed juices and freshly brewed coffees (cappuccinos if you want) followed by your choice of perfectly cooked eggs and a wide arrange of cold cuts, fruits and anything you would ever want to put in a cereal bowl. The lady who presides over breakfast is excellent and remembers what each guest's preferences are for tea/coffee and eggs. The cheese and wine tasting was also greatly appreciated and as I write this the hotel are arranging for a forgotten item to be posted on to me at another hotel. The rooms are fine (electrically adjustable beds!) but it's the customer service and small touches that set this one apart from the rest.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! You are absolutely right about the small touches that make the difference. If you want to check-in early and we have a room available, we will never say "no". If we don't have it ready, we will try hard to make it as fast as possible. If you want an extra breakfast for you or even for a friend of yours that isn't staying with us, no problem at all! I am glad we could make your stay as comfortable as possible!