“Best experience”

Ranked #1 of 168 Hotels in Bucharest
Suceava, Romania
“Best experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed for a couple of nights with my girlfriend to visit some relatives in June and I was really pleased on how everything went. Everybody is so nice that for a moment you forget you are in Bucharest :). We didn't want a room with breakfast, but it is included for all the rooms... When we saw the breakfast we realised that we would have been sorry if we missed such huge and delicious meal. All in all we can recommend this for everybody, I guess it is suited also for people visiting with business.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a balcony, not the best view, but nice to see the area!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this review, November 27, 2014
That's right! Breakfast is included in the room rate for every type of room and we tried to make it in a way that you want to get out of bed to have it! Thank you very much for your recommendations and review and see you next time when you visit the city!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Timisoara, Romania
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had a wonderful time in Bucharest, and probably one of the main reasons for that was the perfect hotel I stayed in. I went there because a friend recommended it and boy was I glad I took his advise. The rooms are great, the people are very nice and friendly, the service irreproachable, BUT the food is simply amazing. The hotel has a small restaurant that I simply loved.They serve fusion food, and I have never had before, so maybe that is why i am so excited about it, but it was simply perfect. After eating there the first day cus I was too tired to go out I was spelled and did not eat anywhere else for the entire stay. When you find something that good you do not search for anything different .

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I always like surprises if they are positive of course :), so I am glad that you found what you were looking for in Bucharest! Thank you very much for your review and be assured you will find the same treatment each time you visit!
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I found this hotel on the internet and since then is my first option when I am travelling in Bucharest! I was so satisfied that I came back several times and I felt great every time I stay there. The rooms are colorfull, the shower has incredible lights. The personnel is very nice, professional and of great support. You have to try the gym, the entrance is free, just 3 minutes away from the hotel and I must say.. was one of my best experiences. I can't wait to come back next time!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
It is always our pleasure to have you as our guest, anytime you visit Bucharest! Thank you very much for your review, I really appreciate it and I am looking forward to your next visit!
UK
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Boutique hotels are all about the small touches and the Hotel Christina has these in abundance. Our flight arrived at silly o'clock in the morning meaning that we arrived at the hotel at 0700 hrs. Not a problem as we were invited to have breakfast while they waited for a room to become available. We had a B&B rate but that always includes the morning after the stay. Not a problem for the staff here, as they offered it to us free of charge and by 0900 a guest had checked out and we were allowed to check in. The breakfast is excellent- freshly squeezed juices and freshly brewed coffees (cappuccinos if you want) followed by your choice of perfectly cooked eggs and a wide arrange of cold cuts, fruits and anything you would ever want to put in a cereal bowl. The lady who presides over breakfast is excellent and remembers what each guest's preferences are for tea/coffee and eggs. The cheese and wine tasting was also greatly appreciated and as I write this the hotel are arranging for a forgotten item to be posted on to me at another hotel. The rooms are fine (electrically adjustable beds!) but it's the customer service and small touches that set this one apart from the rest.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you very much for your review! You are absolutely right about the small touches that make the difference. If you want to check-in early and we have a room available, we will never say "no". If we don't have it ready, we will try hard to make it as fast as possible. If you want an extra breakfast for you or even for a friend of yours that isn't staying with us, no problem at all! I am glad we could make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I completely recommend it, if I ever come back to Romania I will stay here again without a doubt. The experience started since we got to the the airport where a friendly driver was waiting for us with a name tag and he gave just the right tips to discover to diver Bucharest. The hotel has great amenities including a wine & cheese tasting. Our room was not just pretty but well designed and it has a terrace. Don't forget to ask for the jacuzzi, it will surprise you, trust me.

Room Tip: the one with the terrace
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Whenever you are in Bucharest, be assured you will receive a warm welcome at Christina! Thank you very much for your review, recommendations and pictures, it was a pleasure to have you as our guests!
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were met by the owner when we arrived late and had enjoyable time having a glass of wine to unwind after a long day of touring. We decided to eat at the hotel and it was a gourmet dinner. The lamb chops were delicious and filling. The hotel is very modern and very well designed. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I would highly recommend this small hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
It is always a delight to have guests like you! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and also the restaurant. It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you very much for your review!
Palos Verdes, CA
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel is modern and funky and lots of fun. Clean design means no drawer space, but that is the only drawback. Staff was friendly and helpful - especially the owner! Breakfast was great. Used their airport pick-up and city tour and it made the stay very easy.

1 Thank BabaDi
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor! I am glad to know you enjoyed your experience at Hotel Christina, these are the sensations we wanted to convey and it is always nice when we know we succeeded! It was a pleasure to meet you!