Hotel Christina
$117
$111
NH Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$73
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
InterContinental
$174
$153
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
$98
$77
$118
$106
Trip.com
$112
$103
1,240 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetnespresso machineremote controlbreakfast was amazingsmall hotelboutique hotelside streetmodern designwelcome drink
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel offers lots of comfort in design rooms for a small price. Service is excellent and food is super. Each day the owner will welcome you personally and the luxe rooms makes your stay very pleasant

Room Tip: Pick a room wiht the righ colours taht make you happy
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jaap R
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

That's right, you can always pick the room that you like (whether is the grape green one, the lilac one, the yellow sun or the bougainvillea room, or a regular one or a mansard room) , so don't hesitate to ask for it when you make reservations via email. Thank you very much for your review and tip on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have revisited Bucharest, my hometown this winter. As usual I checked in Christina Hotel.
It was a good experience last time. Everything met my expectation, from the excellent ambient, to the very friendly and professional staff, and the good location next to downtown Bucharest.
Thank you Christina, next time I'll happen to be in Bucharest, I will check in again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your review! It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest, I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay as much as you did the last times you stayed at Christina. I am looking forward to your next visit in Bucharest!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed here with a friend a 4 teenagers for a night. The hotel is spotlessly clean, trendy and welcoming. We were welcomed with a plate of cheeses and a glass of wine and the owner, who happened to be on site made us feel very welcome and took time out to explain a brief history of Romania to the kids. Whatever we asked for was absolutely no problem and as we had to leave at 5 am they made a special picnic of sandwiches and fruit, along with a coffee.
It is 2 stops on the Metro from the old town but even with that we walked back and enjoyed the experience.
All in all highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ivanpowell

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations! I am glad we had the chance to talk a little bit, it is always a pleasure for me to share some of the history and traditions of Bucharest and Romania. Nice to hear you had a good time!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Christina while on vacation in mid-February 2014 in Bucharest, and I found the hotel even better than the reviews I read before booking the hotel.

The room was simple and modern. I personally enjoyed the adjustable bed (I know you are thinking that this is unnecessary in a hotel room, and I agree, but that doesn't mean you won't find it delightful), and the towel heater.

The included breakfast was wonderful. There was a cheerful breakfast staff, a large selection of yogurt toppings, great cheese and vegetable options, and delightful crepes with jam filling.

Admittedly, we did not rely much on the hotel staff during our trip (we booked our own tours and came equipped with a map). But every interaction we had with them was delightful. Check in was simple and quick. We were always greeted kindly when we returned to the hotel at the end of the day.

All in all, a great hotel and a great experience in Bucharest.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

I am very happy to know we exceeded your expectations! The fact that you enjoyed your time with us represents a huge satisfaction for me and for all the team at Christina. Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Have been to this hotel about a half dozen times now, great value for money.
Very quiet, very nice and friendly staff.
Conveniently located.
Their own taxi service is of course above usual rates, but the guy is really fun.
Will stay there again of course!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest! Thank you very much for your review and know that you will always have a warm welcome at Christina, we're looking forward to your next stay!