1,296 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetremote controlnespresso machinesmall hotelbreakfast was amazingboutique hotelside streetwelcome drinkmodern design
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was a little skeptical of hotel Christina having such outstanding reviews, but from booking our stay on line through to booking the taxi for the airport home, everything during our stay was as described in the many wonderful reviews.
The queen size room was superb & spotless, bed comfy, shower strong, little balcony nice to look out on a typical Bucharest sky line. One nice thing, I think it is actually the room you see and book on the website that you actually get, in our case it was and that is an excellent point in my opinion.
Room service was from the full menus at no extra cost was quick and Chef even slightly adapted a seafood dish to my girlfriends exacting requirements, we ate twice in 3 nights in the hotel and I need say no more than the hotel is prudent to keep such a talented chef. The wine is as described elsewhere :-)

Nothing was too much trouble, hotel taxi was waiting on arrival at the airport, roses ordered and arranged by the hotel for me were in the room as requested.
This was my first time staying over in Bucharest and it strikes me that Bucharest is a large spread out city, so location of any hotel is never going to be correct for everyone, however we found that Hotel Christina was well located, in a central but quieter area, we walked everywhere, the weather was good, the delightful old city is a non stressful 30 minute walk along the wide boulevards, nearest metro station (Plata Romano) a 5 minute stroll, convenience shop for those forgotten bits and pieces you need a 5 minute stroll.
Its not a big hotel in the way of vast empty louges, bars and lobbies if that is your thing, however if you appreciate everything else associated with a top brand hotel plus the personal non intrusive incredibly helpful staff then look no further and as I did, trust and believe the other reviews !
My only regret was that on our first night the Hotel was celebrating its anniversary, we were invited to join the festivities which I am sure were excellent, but we were in Bucharest for a make or break relationship discussion and so on our first night had other things we needed to attend to...
We will be back soon, thanks for everything, you deserve the success which will be yours.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your first visit to Bucharest, I hope it won't be the last! We can make another party next time, so have no regrets! We always try to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible and at the same time, it was a pleasure for us to satisfy your desires. Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was only my second time in Romania, again participating an international business meeting here. Decided not to choose recommended big brands but instead found this friendly hotel from Tripadvisor. Spent 2 nights here, hotel's design is clean having streams of light embedded in hallways and rooms. First impression was that sun is shining through a narrow window in the hallway, second impression in the the room was very clean, almost sterile. Service in this small hotel has been great and prompt, everyone speaks adequate english. A very good choice I would say.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

I am happy that you made the decision to stay with us and that you were not disappointed, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you very much for your review, I am looking forward to your next visit in Bucharest!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

From the moment we arrived until departure this hotel was a great experience. The staff could not be friendlier and the breakfast was superb.
We also had dinner which was also first class. The bedrooms were very well appointed and we loved the beds which could be raised and lowered,excellent after a days sightseeing.
The owner's philosophy of quality service and friendliness makes this hotel a must stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank David H
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

I am happy to know you had a great stay in Bucharest and at Christina. For me, hospitality is a must! Being a very small hotel, we are close to one another as a team, but also to our guests. It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Hotel - service is excellent, breakfast Is great, from fresh made coffees and omelettes to front desk. Location is good - walk to town isn't too far. Good quality hotel and good value for money.reception. Staff were fantastic, couldn't be more helpful. We liked that it was in a quieter part of town

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Michelle M

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Christina for your stay in Bucharest! I am happy to know we could make it the way you expected it to be and that you enjoyed your experience with us! I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

What an amazing hotel, believe all the good things written in the reviews. We stayed for 5 nights with two friends in early November 2013 and the staff could not be more helpful, cheery and courteous. The food was excellent, with the breakfast better than any 5 star hotel? We would also highly recommend the restaurant for dinner, truly wonderful food. The owner Calin is a great character, very welcoming and it is really interesting talking to him. If you are going to Bucharest this is the hotel you should stay in. Thank you to all the staff and to Calin who even invited us to a party for the fourth anniversary of the hotel, including free food and drink.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ijr100

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations! It was a pleasure to meet you, exchange thoughts and to have you at the 4th anniversary party, I am just sorry your friend couldn't make it but who knows, maybe next time! When visiting Bucharest in the future, always remember you have a friend and a warm welcome at Christina!