1,297 results
All reviewswine and cheesemassage chairadjustable bedselectric curtainson arrivalold townpiata romanashower headquiet streetremote controlsmall hotelnespresso machinebreakfast was amazingboutique hotelside streetwelcome drinkmodern design
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The overall experience was pleasant. Food was great, the rooms and toilets were extremely clean. The only problem was with the beds, somehow they weren't very comfortable. The wifi was free but we were in room 22 and it didn't have the best signals. Rest was all very nice.

Room Tip: Room 22 doesn't have good signals or may be we have older phones!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor and for choosing Christina for your stay! I am glad you enjoyed it! Regarding the wi-fi signal, if you encounter this problem again in the future on your next stay, don't hesitate to ask for a solution at the reception. We have more modems for back-up and we could try to use another one, maybe it will work better. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my wife stayed for three nights and were very positively surprised. Friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, clean rooms and all this for a good price. We also ate lunch in the restaurant one day and found the food to be great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bucharest.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations, it is very important for me! I am happy that we could make your stay a pleasant one, it is good to know you enjoyed it and also the restaurant. Hopefully, we can have you as our guests again in the future!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The hotel has a very modern, minimalistic style much different than other hotels I have stayed at. The rooms are almost spartan, but give the feeling of being light and airy. I especially liked the backdrop lighting in our room. The beds are great though the singles are rather small (they advertised our room as having two twin beds but they were singles). The bathroom is small but more than adequate. Our room was very quiet and as I am a light sleeper this is very important to me. The breakfast was fantastic! Fresh orange juice ad libitum, lots of fresh fruit, eggs made to order, cheese, nuts,olives, well anything you can imagine. A great way to start the day. We had lunch at the hotel twice, they have a special offer for 15 euros for three courses plus a palinka. The lunch was fine but since they are making each meal to order you have to be patient. So if you are in a hurry, just order a main course off the a la carte menu.

The people working here are just great! Friendly, curteous and willing to go the extra mile for you, right down to the cleaning woman. I was staying here for four nights with my 18 year old handicapped son (autism, ADHD). I needed a lot of help arranging some tours, tickets, restaurant reservations, taxis, you name it, they took care of it every time. At times it can be a bit awkward travelling with my son but I never felt this way at the hotel. They were all very generous with their time with us. Thanks again everybody! I can definately reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dale L
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

It was a great pleasure to meet you and your son and I am happy you chose Christina and you were not disappointed! I hope both of you will enjoy the Romanian music and think of your visit here while you listen to it. Thank you very much for your review and recommendations!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a beautiful hotel! Very modern, very clean, very helpful and friendly staff. We stayed for 3 nights and nothing was too much trouble. My husband especially enjoyed the red wine!
Bucharest is an interesting city, it was a pleasant surprise to us. We had added it to our three week tour of Europe more as a convenient stopping point. But we really liked it.
The hotel is not too far from the main sights, we walked mostly, only taking a taxi once.
Oh by the way....when arriving at the airport make sure you get in an official taxi, we thought we had and ended up paying €50 instead of €20. We got the hotel to organise the return journey.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you very much for your appreciations and review on TripAdvisor! I think that must have been a very nice journey! I am glad to know you found the twinkle in Bucharest because it is definitely there, even though you have to look a little bit for it. Good advice regarding the taxis, I am sorry about your incident. The best thing is either to call a taxi from the special machines inside the airport, or as you said, contact someone from the hotel and we can arrange a personal driver for you. Also, if you are in front of the hotel, getting out of the taxi and you think it is a rip off, go strait to the front desk and ask for help and we will try to strait that out.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I found Hotel Christina on Trip Advisor and booked my stay according to the reviews. It's a comfortable hotel and the staff is above excellent. The design is spare and makes for a very soothing atmosphere. They have a driver who is excellent and very helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nileshore4
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hotel Christina and our transport service for your stay in Bucharest. I am glad to know we did not disappoint you, it was our pleasure to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Thank you very much for your review!