1,307 results
All reviews wine and cheese massage chair adjustable beds electric curtains on arrival old town piata romana shower head quiet street remote control small hotel nespresso machine breakfast was amazing boutique hotel side street welcome drink modern design
Reviewed July 28, 2012

First time we've ever been greeted by the owner on arrival and invited to a welcome party! Free beer, shots and copious food certainly saved a trek out for food. Said owner spoke good English and was proud to tell us of how the hotel came about.

Our room was very comfotable with every gadget imaginable (electronic curtains, bed reclining adjuster, top quality coffee-maker etc) and quiet too. The location was a little out of the centre but walkable.

Beware the taxi drivers at the station who invariably rip off tourists - ours tried to charge 80 when the distance is less than 5k and the price should be around 10!

Otherwise a wonderful hotel - we wish we'd stayed longer!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cricket5619
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Christina and for your review! I am glad you could make it to the party, I think it is a great way to socialize and also to experiment some traditional Romanian drinks and food. Good advice about the taxis! With the prices they are trying to rip off tourists, it is better to get a transfer shuttle. Don’t worry, there is always the possibility to see Bucharest again and when you do so, we will be more than happy to have you as our guests!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

For my 2nd business trip to Bucharest, I chose to stay again at Christina Hotel and I couldn’t be happier with my decision.
From my arrival on July 17th to my departure on the 26th, Christina’s staff did so much to welcome me and assure my comfort and satisfaction.
An easy and smooth check-in is vital for those who’ve traveled hundreds of miles and again, Christina’s staff were on hand to accomplish that with efficiency and grace. The warm personal greeting set the right tone for the rest of my stay.
Calin Munteanu, the hotel owner, personally interacts with its guests and this enhances the hotel experience. I was pleasantly surprised as the guys remembered my preferences for breakfast (the home made pancakes to die for) and how I like the coffee. They go above and beyond to satisfy your tastes, and if you want something in particular, do not hesitate to ask for, as they will be more than happy to provide it to you. Honestly, I still believe that Christina has the most comprehensive breakfast buffet selections I have ever experienced. For the last night, (Calin, I apologize once again for not being able to make it back on time to the hotel), they totally surprised me and prepared a true and traditional dinner - slow roasted cabbage stew (varza calita) with grilled minced-meat rolls (mititei) and bean paste (fasole batuta). I undoubtedly savored one of the most delicious dinners while in Bucharest. Without exception, the friendly, cheerful staff members truly make the hotel a home away from home and they are always there to help and offer advice.
Calin, kudos to you and your staff for making my stay a great one and I will definitely be staying in again next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andreea F

First of all I would like to thank you for your wonderful review, I am glad you felt like home. I am also glad you enjoyed the Romanian dinner that we prepared for you, I’m sorry we couldn’t share it. As you said, next time maybe you will have more time for a traditional Christina party. I hope your business in Romania will be successful so we can see each other more often :) and hopefully, also with your friends.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I visited Bucharest in July 2012 and stayed at Hotel Christina and found it to be an excellent hotel.

It is ideally located being close enough to the city to be convenient , but far enough to be very quiet.

The breakfast was excellent as well . If I were to describe an ideal hotel Hotel Christina would be it .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
hotelchristina, Owner at Hotel Christina, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review and feedback, it is very important for us!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel is really worth its price. New hotel in town center, verly pleasant service, modern well designed rooms, great breakfast. we really enjoyed the stay, one of most pleasant hotels I have ever been to.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Most of the times, prices are set by watching the competition, but we believe in fair prices for a certain service, so setting a good ratio between price and quality is important for us. We enjoyed having you as our guests, thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Wonderful modern, clean and well located hotel. The staff were very helpful and well informed about their city. The room and facilities in it were great and a quiet sleep was not a problem. Breakfast was excellent - a good variety of hot and cold dishes and plenty of it. I would have no problem directing people to the Christina.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations, I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Christina!