“Very Content”
other travelers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rodica H
“Very Content”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We've been for 6 nights in this appartment.Was very confortable,very convenient location and very pleasent.Realy ,very much reccomended.

Jeanne H
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Fantastic flat in the heart of the city”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Alia Accommodation was fantastic to coordinate with for my extended stay for work. The apartment was very spacious, with fantastic WIFI and all the amenities I could possibly need. Simona was also very helpful coordinating invoicing with my company.

Dec 6, 2017
Dear Jeanne,

A warm thank you for your kind words. Really glad that you enjoyed your stay in Bucharest.

Simona
Freedom73...
“Best location, city center. Close to shops, restaurants, museum.”
Reviewed November 3, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's the second time that I've stayed at this studio unit. I recommend this place, Simona is very helpful and will attend to all your needs.

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review!
Simona
Erwin W
Los Angeles, California
“A consistently well run operation”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This year was the fifth time we used Alia Accomodation when in Bucharest. They have a selection of well located apartments for rent. This latest one was right across from the Continental Hotel. Across the street were a convenience store open from 7 to 11 and a bakery offering excellent croissants and espresso coffee. Room cleaning is twice a week and is done very thoroughly. The prices are also very competitive with hotels. All apartments we rented have clothes washing machines.

Ludovic20...
“A very good choice for a stay in Bucharest”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

If you visit Bucharest, this is a good choice, very good location in the center and reasonable prices. Metro 3 minutes away.
The meet & greet was efficient, I was given all needed details about the apartment.
The 1-bedroom was per site description, Wifi steady and high speed, I was able to work just fine. Amenities were modern, nothing missing. Kitchen well fitted, even if I used only the washing machine, kettle and the fridge. Bathroom was a bit small and I had a problem with a leaking showrr head, but the company replaced it next day after I complained.
For me was important that you can pay by credit card, invoice was timely delivered via email just after check-in. I am pointing this out because in my trips sometimes I have a problem with card payment.

elena w
“Excellent services, great location”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A friend told us about this company, he comes often for business, so we give it a try.
The booking went quick, the emails were clear and confirmation came in no time. The site is accurate, the rented flat was as per web description.
We got a 1 bdr apartment, on Doamne street, close to Old Town, but very quiet because it overlooked the back yard. The large kitchen had a table and chairs - good for breakfast and all amenities, incl. a blender.
Bedroom has a large closet, and a good bed& matress -I loved the duvet:)
Furniture modern, layout goodd, ecxellent apartment. Pruce is well worth it - you get real comfort.

Apr 4, 2017
Dear Elena,

Thank you for your feedback, I can only be happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you appreciated our services and the location of the apartment.
Looking forward to have you as our guest again!

Simona @ Alia Accommodation Bucharest
JudyLHR
“Excellent rental in downtown”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Apartment is located in downtown of Bucharest, with everything you need located near. It is very homey, well equipped and clean place. Very comfortable bed and absolutely quiet apartment. I would definitely rent this apartment again.  Simona, from Alia Accommodation, answered all my questions concerning the short term rental before and during my stay.

Nov 13, 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alia Accommodation whilst staying in Bucharest and thank you for sharing your observations.
I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you found our property in a perfect location to most of Bucharest attractions. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.

Kindest regards,
Simona @ Alia Accommodation
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing