“Just off noisy centre and better for it”
Review of The Ace

The Ace
Ranked #389 of 2,295 Restaurants in Bucharest
Description: The Ace is a premium multi level restaurant, designed for all type of tastes and budgets, located in the old city, on one of the most famous roads of downtown area, Lipscani Road. You can experience here a real pub atmosphere, a cozy bistro area, a fine dine menu paired with a top wines selection or the beauty of a roof top, enjoying the stars view while exploring some culinary pampering.
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I preferred this place as it was off one of the side streets and close to the edge of old town. The outside seating was more stylish as was their menu. Friendly lady served us regular varied drinks and we had some nibbles to keep us going. Mate had Hummus and said it was fabulous. Inside was empty due to the nice weather but was clean and smart.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank goodguyjas

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, good serving, nice waiter. Our food was quickly brought, and it was delicious. Totally deserves our recommendation!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Nova H
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Probably the coolest and classiest establishment downtown Bucharest. I liked the idea of being able to choose one of the four distinct experiences – pub, bistro, restaurant and roof-top. The food is, of course, excellent, prices are not too high, and – most important for me – I finally found a decent place downtown where I can have a proper discussion with the people I meet without being forced to yell at each other just to cover the music. Looking forward to come back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this bar whilst roaming around the old town. Great atmosphere, really friendly service and the waiter knew about the wine he was serving. His suggestion was very tasty, so much so we stayed for two glasses! Roof terrace shut due to weather but guessing it’s a great place to head when the sun is shining! Definitely worth a visit

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank sarahhZ7902DX
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

I couldn't believe that i was in Romania, its a great place, everything new, our weither-Florin was the best, carrefoul and looking to clients needs. I will come back for sure. Classy and stylish, wonderful!

Date of visit: March 2018