“Lunch with the client”

Ranked #612 of 2,448 Restaurants in Bucharest
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I reccomend this little restaurant although it was not outstanding. Very nicely decorated with very comfortable seats.

Food was good. We had tried steak, pasta arabiatta and cesar salad. A lot of garlic in the dishes but this might be a romanian taste. Make sure the waiter understands how you like your meat.

I liked this place. In the summer little garden outside will look stunning. You can tell that people who work there make a familly. Good place for lunch on the way to the airport. In rush hour it took us 20 mins to get there.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

It does not matter how many times you come here- You will always find the same
formidable food in an elegant and inviting ambience, worthy of Rome or Paris. The quality of the food is the same every time, so you are protected from unpleasant surprises. Employees are attentive and well-educated. Feel the style in everything.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2018

I love this place - every time I travel to Bucharest, this is a place to go for a pizza. Thin crusted, crisp, tasty. It is a plus being located in a park. I like their quattro stagioni pizza, with a nice cold Silva dark beer. On another occasion we had some calzone dish with red wine - very good. This is a place, where if you ask for a little cognac after your meal, you get it in a very warm special glass, so you can really sense the flavor.
The service was very good, prompt, attentive.

1  Thank Maria N
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Tomato soup is the best around!
My husband loves their spaghetti carbonara. There are so many things I enjoy! I haven’t had anything that wasn’t great, but one of my favorites is the pasta with salmon!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Slow service, food was pretty bland, prices not that low, pretty loud although it's in the park (too close to street), terrace could do with a revamp...best steer clear